Chapter 3

[Reader's POV]

"Feed and walk him everyday or he doesn't sleep at night, if he poops don't yell, he's sensitive-"

"Y/n I think I know how to take care of a dog," Taehyung laughed. I huff and throw my hands up in the air. "It'll be ok, he's in safe hands." He reassured.

"I know Taehyung, I just haven't had him for long and I don't want him to forget me." I admit. Taehyung pats my back.

"He won't, who'd forget someone as funny looking as you?" I slap his arm as he laughed. "I'm kidding!"

I roll my eyes and smile. "Just gather his things while I pack the rest of my things." Taehyung hops off of the bed, venturing out into the living room.

I grab a of clothes from my drawer and throw them onto the bed. As I was folding the clothes and putting them into the suitcase, I was thinking about how things are going to be in the next ten months.

Such as, how things are going to be. If we're ever going to get along or maybe if I'm ever going to find out the real reason Jungkook is being released.

I'll probably find out one way or another and it's probably going to be in a way that puts me in danger. As always.

"Do I really need to pack him a sweater?" Taehyung asked, peaking his head through the door.

"Yes! He get's cold!" I responded.

"He's a dog!"

"He's my child!" I argued back. Yeah, right hands my ass.

|

I throw my suitcase into the trunk of the car and slam it shut, turning around to face Taehyung who had a small corgi in his arms. "I guess this is it."

I walk over to the puppy and pat his head. "You be a good boy, ok?" I say on the verge of tears.

"I will." Taehyung responded as he wiped away a fake tear. I slap his shoulder with a chuckle.

"Not you dumby," I kiss the top of the dogs head one last time before looking up at Taehyung. "Thank you again and please call me if anything happens."

"You're welcome and of course I will." Taehyung wraps his arm around my shoulder and brings me into a hug. "Stay safe." He whispered.

I nodded my head before turning around and climbing into the car. The driver looks at me through the rear view mirror, smiling. "Going anywhere special?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Possibly hell, thanks for askin." The drivers smile dropped as he now looked at the road, most likely concerned.

As he began to drive I laid my head back and closed my eyes, knowing this was going to be a long drive.

[Jungkook's POV]

"You know the rules Jeon, don't break them." Mr. Chung, Y/n's boss, told me as he unlocked the hand cuffs.

"I won't, I know you're doing this for my own protection. But I have a question," I say rubbing my wrists seeing as they became irritated. "Why can't Y/n know?"

Mr. Chung sighs. "Y/n is already a very weary person and for her to be doing two things at once will be too much for her. I'm surprised she even accepted doing this." He admits.

"She's brave, I'll give her that." I chuckle. I walk over to the couch and throw myself down onto it.

"Since you asked a question, I get to ask one now," Mr. Chung said as he sat down in the arm chair in front of me. "Why does Y/n hate you so much?" He laughed.

I shrugged. "I think it's all the shit I gave her when she was first recruited." I say making him raise his brow. "I was already admitted into the prison when she came, you assigned her to bring me food and other things. I gave her tons of shit, can't remember what about, but I did." I explain with a small chuckle.

Mr. Chung stared at me. "Do you regret it?" He suddenly asked. I nodded.

"I do, I really do. I've seen how far she's come in her career and I knew she probably regretted coming to work in the beginning because of me," I say. "And I feel awful about it."

"You have a good heart Jeon," Mr. Chung said as he stood up. "Just make sure you use it right." He said before walking out of the apartment.

I sat in silence for what seemed like hours until the door opened, in walking Y/n. "Hey roomie." I laugh.

She rolled her eyes and scooted her suitcase into the corner of the room. "Don't call me that." She snapped.

"Damn who pissed in your cheerios?" I ask standing up. All she could do was sigh.

"No one, anyway I assume you know the rules?" She asked and I nodded my head.

I walk towards her and stop a few feet away from her. "Y'know, I'm not that bad."

"Yeah and I have a dick." She mocked before grabbing her suitcase and trailing it down the hallway into our bedroom.

I chuckle. "Brat."

||

(UNEDITED)

Hello! I did it! Kinda hehe. If there are mistakes im sorry im currently very tired

Also for some reason i wanted to do a face reveal so here ya go!

Oof okay! Anywayyy i hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter :)

Thanks for reading!