Chapter 1

[Reader's POV]

The office was quiet. Too quiet. Only the sound of my feet hitting the carpeted floor was evident.

Everyone in the office had gone home by now, seeing as it was around five o'clock which is quitting time, except for me.

Before I could clock out my boss had called me down to his office for 'an important talk' is how he worded it, and I was scared shitless.

My boss wasn't all that intimidating if I was being honest, he was a kind hearted man who cared about his employees.

But when there's something on his mind, he's not only intimidating, but scary in more ways than one.

Not to sound like an egoistical person but I was one of his favorite officers. I got things done quickly and didn't take any shit from the inmates as most employees do.

I guess it's something to brag about.

When my feet reach the front of his office door, I take a deep breath in and swiftly knock the door. "Come in." I twist the knob and shut it as soon as I walk in.

"Good afternoon sir, you wanted to talk to me?" I asked as I took a seat in the chair that was placed in front of his desk.

"I did Y/n, thank you for coming in," He said taking his glasses off of his face and placing his hands in front of him. "I need to talk to you about an important job."

I nod my head. "As you know we have a couple different types of criminals in this prison, there's the moderate, excessive and the biggest," He said.

The names were simple; moderate was a name for the criminals who were in for stupid things and only had a little over a year.

Excessive was for the ones who have in in more than once, the crime being between big and small.

Then we get to the biggest, the biggest was a name for large criminals that have committed a crime like burglary, assault and murder. Those types of criminals were usually held in the back, where they're kept alone in what looks like a steel room.

I nod my head firmly. "Yes I do sir, why?"

He lightly chuckles. "I need you to watch over the biggest criminal in Korea for ten months."

My eyes widened. "What? Who?"

"Jeon Jungkook." He says.

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me." I said.

My boss shakes his head and continues on. "I'm not Y/n, I do apologize. But we have to and out of all of the officers I trust you the most with him." He explained.

Now I wish I wasn't his favorite.

"I know he isn't your most favorite person  in the world but this is a big job and you should be honored I gave it to you."

Jeon Jungkook was a nuisance. Always causing havoc for the officers who were assigned to take care of him. As of last month I was reassigned to another inmate due to an incident with Jeon Jungkook.

But that's another story for another time.

I sigh and nod my head. "I am sir, believe me but what he did to me will always linger in the back of my mind. How am I supposed to watch after him for ten months? How is this even supposed to work?" I ask as I begin to get heated.

"What'll happen is Mr. Jeon will get released-"

"What!" I yell standing up. "You can't let a man like him go! He is a criminal-"

"Sit your ass back down and let me finish!" He yelled back. "Dont you think i know that? Why do you think you're assigned to this job?" He asked.

I let my head hang in shame as I sit back down. "I apologize sir, please continue."

He nodded. "As I was saying, he will be released and be put inside a secluded apartment. This is where you come in, you will be staying in the same apartment with him for ten months. No leaving, even if its for a short time," He said.

"What if we need food?" I asked as if its my biggest concern. Well, kinda.

"Food, bathroom essentials, clothing and other personal items will be delivered to you if needed. Now, for the rules," He said pull out a thick packet before putting his glasses back on. "There will be no touching of one another, no leaving, no animals, if Mr. Jeon goes to the bathroom, you will wait outside the door for him, same goes for anywhere else in the house. No sleeping in the same bed, there will be only one room, each person has their own bed and finally, no dating."

I roll my eyes at the final rule. Please, like i would date a jackass. "Got it," I mumble.

My boss nods his head with a smile as he claps his hands before standing up.

"Now, why don't we go and give Mr. Jeon some exciting news, hm?"

||

(UNEDITED)

Hehe hi

I honestly love the first chapter so i cant wait for future ones, i hope yall like it too :)

Thanks for reading!