Chapter 30

Chapter 30

(Selena's POV)

I opened the door curiously and saw Justin, turned around and looking off the top of the building. I took a few steps forward, he probably heard the click of my heels sense he turned around. He smiled his beautiful smile at me and took my hand. "Well don't you look beautiful." he said, helping me sit down at the small table placed in the middle of the area.

"Thank you handsome." I said with a smile as I pecked his sweet pink plump lips. "You're welcome." he said, sitting down himself. after a few short minutes we were eating spaghetti.

"This is amazing!" I complimented the delicious food. "I won't lie to you, Ryan's mom made this." He said with a laugh. "Well duh, it's obvious that you didn't." I said, chuckling. He smiled at me. He looked nervous. Really nervous. but maybe I was just imagining it.

We talked more after seating our spaghetti until Justin looked in my eyes, quite serious I might add. "Okay, Selena.. it's time you figure out why I did this.. " he said. I nodded, so he was nervous? I wonder what it was. I was how story flipping out inside because I thought maybe it was bad.

Like that he was gonna die, or maybe leave me..

Or say he's been playing me or something.

I don't know but I was scared. So scared. I didn't even think of anything good that it could be. Just negative.

"Selena, we've been together through... a lot." he said, standing up and grabbing my hand, which I took as a hint to stand up also. He grabbed my other hand, now having both of them in his.

"And knowing that your mine, and no other guys. That Im the only guy that can touch you, and kiss you, and cuddle with you, and to just.. be with you. You're my- no exaggeration- everything. you're my world, my sky and everything in it. Honestly right now, i practiced everything I was gonna do tonight, even a speech, that was supposed to be this but apparently I ruined that." he said the last part with a small chuckle. "You're not just another girl, Selena. You're the girl. The girl for me." He said. "And every day has lead me closer and closer to saying.."

(Justin's POV)

You've got this Justin.

I took my hand from hers and put in my pocket, grabbing the box and bending on one knee. She covered her mouth as tears filled her eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

She smiled and nodded, apparently not being able to speak. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately.

This was probably one of the best days of my life.

----------------------------------------------

So I've noticed that in every story I make that they are most likely getting married. 😂

Guess I have an obsession with jelena marriage. -shrugs-

But I'm really sorry! I told some people that I would update sooner but it never happened and feel awful about it! so I'm sorry!

But yeah, Justin proposed.. nothing big. 😂 jk, that's big. I guess. but it was kind if obvious in the beginning of the chapter. lol.

Well thank you!

Vote

And

Comment!