Chapter 23 - Justin's Plan

Chap 23

(Selena's POV)

I woke up and didn't feel Justin beside me so I jumped up out of bed, running around the house, looking for him.

But when I couldn't find him, I shrugged and sat on the couch and watched a movie while eating down cereal.

• • •

I went back in my room to get actually dress when I found a note on my dresser.

Was it there this whole entire time?

Dear Selly,

Come to the beach later around 10:45pm. I've got a small surprise. ;)

Love, Justin.

I chuckled at the note. the beach won't help me think he's in love with me. But I looked at the time and it was 9:30pm so I decided why not go to see what the idiot out together?

I got in the shower and washed my hair with shampoo, washed it out and put conditioner in, then rinsed that out. then I put body soap all over and started to wash my body, then shaved my legs, just incase. I want to make sure I'm irresistible just to piss him off. ;)

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and body. as I was letting myself dry, I looked in my closet.

What to wear, what to wear...

Then I threw on a beach dress with a brown cardigan with some sandals. I took my hair out of the towel and dried it. I curled my hair and put on some jewelry. (A/N: If you want to see the actual outfit than 👉 http://www.polyvore.com/walk_on_beach/set?.embedder=10096867&.svc=tumblr&id=122836405 👈 and if you don't know how to do it than just ask.)

I checked the clock quickly and saw that it was 10:00pm. 30 minutes left to do whatever.

So I sat on the couch and watched an episode of Chopped. (a/n: I watch Chopped 25/7. Don't judge. Lol)

After 25 minutes I started driving to the beach. When I parked the car all I saw was Justin with a rose in his hand.

Here we go...

----------------------------------------------

Y'all should read my other story Lifesaver. 😏

1) what's Justin's plan?

2) will Selena believe he loves her?

3) have a nice day.

Vote

&

Comment!