Chapter 19 - That Night

Chapter 19

(Selena's POV)

I was cuddled in Justin's chest. I was so glad we made up. I love him too much to ever let him go.

I don't even know what the hell I would do if he wasn't here to help me through the baby dying.

That baby made me realize though..

I actually want a kid. But, I wasn't sure if I could take care of one.

It's was hard the first time.

But now I have Justin, he would help me right?

Yeah.

I smiled to myself. I love him so so much.

I looked up at him, not expecting what I saw... He was staring down at me the whole time. He smirked as my eyes grew big.

"Stop checking me out!" I teased him. "Psh, I can do that if I want. You're mine, and only mine." He said, pulling my face towards his.

I pulled away and giggled. I stood up from the bed, running down the stairs as I heard him yell after me. Next thing I knew, Justin grabbed my waist with his strong hands and pulled me towards him.

His face close to mine, he whispered. "I really love you. too much for you to even understand." He blurted out.

(Justin's POV)

"I really love you. Too much for you to even understand." I blurted out what I was thinking.

And it was true. I didn't even understand.

I mean, how can someone so small and so beautiful think about me? Or love me?

And how was it that every second I'm with her were both smiling?

I was taken away from my thoughts when I felt Selena lips pressed against mine. She pulled away when she felt me kiss back.

"There we go, now did you hear me?" She asked.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what she even said.

"I said you're insane to think that I don't understand. or that you think that you love me as much as I love you," she paused. "I love you more than anything in this entire world." She smiled and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"More than pickles?" I chuckled.

"More than pickles." She nodded and pecked my lips. I smiled at her.

(Selena's POV)

Should I tell him I want kids? I sighed mentally. I don't even no why I'm worried about this. in sure he would understand, right?

"Justiniwantakid." I blurted out in one breath. "What?" He asked.

"Listen, I know w-"

"No I literally mean what. I have no clue what the hell you even said." He chuckled.

Wow I'm stupid.

I chuckled along. How do I tell him? Do I just say it?

"I- uhm.. I a kid want." I said but then realized that I said it wrong.

"Wait- no I said that wrong- I want-" Justin interrupted me.

"You want a kid?" He saved me from the trouble I was having.

"Yeah." I nodded and looked down.

"Hey," I felt one of his big hands caress my cheek and lift it up. "you don't have to be scared to say so." He smiled at me.

This is why I love him. :)

"So you want kids aye?" He turned to the fridge and opened it, looking for a snack.

"Uhm.. Yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Good." He nodded. I gave a confused look even though he didn't see it. I wrapped my arms around his torso and put my head on his shoulder. "What's that mean?" I asked.

"Whatever you want it too." He smiled and grabbed a cheese stick.

"So.. you mean that let's start ASAP so I can have a baby?" I chuckled.

He chuckled too and sat on the couch. "Oh I love you Selena." He sighed and patted his lap. I smiled and sat on his lap. "I love you too. so so so so so much." I said,sucking up.

"You're such a suck up." He chuckled and took a string of cheese off of the cheese stick. Opened my mouth, hinting him that I wanted some. He groaned playfully and stuck the cheese in my mouth. "Thank you." I said. Which probably sounded like "bank oow."

I knew it did because he chuckled after it.

"So the kid situation?" He brung up suddenly. "Oh.." I cleared my throat.

"Wanna start now orr???" He looked at me. "Uhm.. No, maybe tomorrow.." I shrugged. "Babeeee.." He groaned and kissed down my neck. "Jay." I sighed. "But I want to!" He groaned against my neck. "What do you mean? You weren't the one that said anything about kids!" I snapped. "Jeez, calm down princess!" he pulled away from my neck and put me on the couch. he stood up, walking out of the room.

"Justin Drew! I'm not done talking to you!" I yelled and ran after him. I jumped on his back and he just kept walking up the stairs to my room.

"JUSTIN!" I screamed.

He slammed me on the bed.

"SHUT UP SELENA! MOST OF THE FUCKING TIME ALL YOU DO IS YELL AND SCREAM AND IM DONE!" He fought back.

Then I heard his faint, gentle sigh.

"What happen to us?" He asked. "we used to be so happy..." He sighed again. "I love you Selly.. I really do but..." He paused. "But what? Don't hesitate.. Tell me." I worried.

"You're too much lately." he blurted out.

----------------------------------------------

Ouuuuu lawddd. 😱🙊🙈🙉

1) how will Selena react?

2) why do bugs even fucking exist? 😡👹

3) is it weird that Jason Derulo heard trumpets when I get undressed? wait- why does he even watch me undress? 😏😂

Vote

&

Comment.