Chapter 22 - Ready?

Chapter 22

(Justin's POV)
When I appeared to Alfredo's house, I parked in front if his house and put my forehead on the wheel.
Let's hope Selly doesn't want something insane.
"Here we go." I said to myself.
I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door. I stepped out of my car and walked up the steps hesitantly and reached for the door knob.
"Fuck." I breathed out.
Can I do this?
My thoughts got interrupted when the door opened and Alfredo pulled me inside.
"Oh. uh ... so what does she want?" I asked as I sat on the couch. "Well.." Alfredo sat beside me.
"She want to," he coughed the rest of his sentence.
"What?" I asked again.
"I said she wants.. Haflogabla." He coughed again.
"Fucking tell me already!" I yelled at him.
"Shewantstogetmarried." Alfredo blurted.
He may have said it fast but I knew exactly what it was.
She wants to get married.
Holy fuck.
"R-really?" I stammered with my words. " but.. s-she.. w-what?" I was so confused. she wanted to marry me?
"You didn't let me finish.." He sighed.
"She also wants kids, and a big house with a big backyard, and all this fairy tale family shit... How are you gonna give her that? huh?" He asked.
Fairy tale family shit?
What the hell?
"Wait, so you're saying she wants a perfect family, where everything and everyone is... happy?" I asked him.
When I saw him nod I almost dropped dead. I didn't know if I was ready for a big family and all that. I mean... there's so much responsibility.
You gotta take this kid to the doctor, and the dentist, and pay for school, and buy a bunch of toys, and don't get me started on a wedding and a honeymoon.
It'll be so expensive and I don't think if be the 'perfect' dad Selena wants me to be..
I love her with all my heart but I can't do that all right now...
"Justin???" Alfredo interrupted all my thoughts.
"Huh?" I snapped out if it. "So, are you ready for it?" he asked. I just looked down and shook my head slightly.
"I can't.. not now.." I said.
He just nodded. "that's fine, we'll think of something, right?" He asked.
I nodded my head, agreeing.
"I think you should think of something yourself." He blurted out.
"What?" I asked.
"It'll show that you love her." he said.
Shit.
"You're right, well... thanks.. Bye." I stood up and we did our handshake.
I left and just sat in my car thinking.
What to do,
What to do...
Oh.. thats good. yes! That's it!
I grinned big to myself and went to Selena's immediately.
I smiled as I appeared at her house and I parked. I entered her house and went to her room, she was just as I left her.
"You're still up?" I looked at her.
"I was waiting for you.. I may be mad at you but I need your warmth.. and maybe your cuddles.." She giggled sleepily.
I chuckled at how she talked all sleepy. I took off my v-neck and put on some sweatpants. I kissed her forehead lovingly and laid down with her. I tangled my fingers in the tips of her hairs.
I felt her head on my bare chest as her index finger traced words all over on my chest.

(Selena's POV)
Oh I love him.
And I really really want to spend he rest of my life with him. but how am I supposed to believe that he really loves me. I kept writing love on his chest and kissed his chest every now and then.
"What are you doing Sel?" I heard Justin chuckle.
I smiled to myself and looked up at him. "nothing." I smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Good night Jay.." I snuggled my nose in his warm neck. I heard the lamp click off as I assumed Justin pulled the string to it.
"Goodnight princess." he kissed my shoulder and we both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Owwhh. 😄🙈 OMG my brothers graduation was today and I was balling like crazy. Lol. And Don't be mad, but I'm gonna post a new story probably tomorrow. 😁

1) what's Justin's plan?

2) is the plan gonna work?

3) wazzz upp?! 😋

• Vote

&

• Comment!