Chapter 9 - 5 Idiots

Chapter 9

(Justin's POV)
Poor Selena. I've never seen her with anyone else but Demi and myself. I wonder if she could meet done of my friends? I guess we could try that.
We were in the car just sitting there, not moving an inch. "Do you wanna meet some of my friends?" I asked her. "Are you trying to replace Demi?" She asked. "No! No no no! I just want to know sense I've never really seen you hang with anyone else..." I shrugged. "Oh.. Than I guess that's cool." She sighed. I looked at her and kissed her cheek. "Everything's gonna be alright." I told her. She smiled slightly and I started driving.

(...)

(Selena's POV)
Omg, Justin's friends are so funny! Especially this Za guy. At the moment I was laughing my ass off at all these 5 idiots. (Za, Justin, Ryan, Khalil, Alfredo) "IF YOU TOUCH MY HAIR AGAIN KHALIL ILL KICK YOUR ASS." Justin yelled at Khalil. "BUT NIGGA YO HURR IS FINEEE!" Khalil laughed. "Omg, guys stop." I said, out of breath from laughing so hard. "Aww, you got my baby smiling." Justin chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Aww, look at 'em!" Za squealed. "Shut yo monkey ass up." Alfredo laughed at Za. "OMG I LOVE MONKEYS!" I said. "HAHA, fucker." Za flipped off Alfredo. I kept laughing and laughing. These boys are too funny. "I'm a little tea pot," Ryan jumped into the conversation. "Short and stout," I continued the song. "Here is my handle," Justin sang. "AND HERES MAH SPOUT MUTHAFUCKAS!" Za said, he laughed and fell on the floor. "When I get I filled up hear me shout," Khalil said. "When I get al- wait.. No no.. It's, top me over and pour me out." Alfredo finished.
"Muthafuckas." Za said, still laughing.
We all bursted into laughter at Za and I don't even know how but me and Justin ended up making out while the others were watching a movie. I kinda didn't even care... I kinda liked it to be honest.

(Justin's POV)
I'm not going to lie, I was really turned on by this. But I wasn't just gonna fuck her. It's not me, I'd only do it if she wanted to. I bit her tongue as she squealed. I smirked and put my hands on her waist. She tackled me on the couch and our tongues entered each others mouths.
Fuck I'm hard.
She must've felt my hard too sense she chuckled a bit while kissing me. I pulled away and smirked at her. "Is it funny?" I asked her. She nodded her head, laughing.
"Oh really? Well, I wonder if Miss Gomez over here is wet!" I smirked and rolled us over so I was on top.
"Justin no!" She giggled slapping my hands off her pants.
I took my hands off her and wrapped them around her petite and perfect waist. She felt so right for me. I never felt this way with Miley..
Then I remembered what Miley said when she figured out.

"I don't even give a fuck! Go out with her, go run with her, go have dinner with her, go fuck her, go get married, go have kids, and do every possible thing on gods green earth with her! Because I'm done." Her harsh words pissed me off a little to be honest. She made Selena seem like a slut who just picked up every guy she saw. But no, that was Miley.
(A/N: Btw, don't get me wrong, I love Miley but Jiley doesn't even make fucking sense. Jelena forever bitches.)
I felt bad though. I wanted to at least say I was sorry.. But take Selena with me so nothing would happen. I smiled to myself.
I'll do that tomorrow.
Selena snuggled her nose in my neck and planted a warm kiss there. I smiled and kissed her again. Her body pushed against mine as she tried making herself comfortable without breaking the kiss. "Argh you're so sexy." I whispered in a raspy voice, breaking the kiss. She moaned as my lips found her neck and started sucking.

(Za's POV)
I like how Justin and Selena are swallowing each other on the other couch while me, Khalil, Ryan, and Fredo are watching a damn batman movie. (A/N: I feel like Za's poverty is gonna be hella fun.😂)
I looked over at Justin and Selena.
Damnnnn.
"I swear he's gonna get some tonight." Khalil whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Mmhmm.." I agreed. It sure looked like he was. Even if they denied the fact now, we all knew we'd hear screams tonight. Aha.
"Guys, just go upstairs would ya?" Ryan said in a kind of annoyed tone. "Nigga shut up! He can fuck his girl where he wants, it's his house after all." I chuckled. "We're not gonna fuck anyway idiots." Justin groaned in annoyance of Ryan and I. "Aww, she not agree." Khalil chuckled, just joking around. But now I new they were defiantly gonna fuck. Cause Justin was getting mad, and he wanted to make sure our jokes now became reality.
I could see Selena roll her eyes but she grabbed Justin's head and turned it back to her and they started making out again.
"Ya know what?" Justin pulled away from her. He picked her up and carried her upstairs.
"Get ready for the screams boys." Alfredo chuckled. Then there was Ryan who was passed out. Lmao, lazy bitch. :P

----------------------------------------------

@bieberfever512 I made this chapter for you btw! I stayed up till 12:30am. 😄 -cough cough- you're welcome. 😜

1) do you think Justin and Selena will have sex? Or nah?

2) do you think the visit with Miley will go well? 😬

3) y'all need to calm your tits and be patient cause niggas I got school. 😂 ily all btw. 😂💕

Vote
&
Comment!

••••

mumbles- Muthafuckas. 😉