Chapter 12 - Miley's

Chapter 12

(Justin's POV)
When I rolled up into Miley's parking lot, Selena did not look happy.
"Babe, come on.. It's just for a short minute.." I held her hand as we sat in the car. She sighed and looked at me. "fine, but if she tries something I'll kick her ass." Selena got out and I did too.
I held her waist from behind, leading her to the door.
When we reached the door i pressed the doorbell.
"Y- oh... Hi." Miley said in disgust as she opened the door. "I just wanted to say..." I drifted off.
"Really Sorry." Selena finished my sentence.
"Thanks Selly." I said. "Yup." She nodded awkwardly. "Okay?" Miley said in a questioning tone.
"Why'd you bring the bitch who started it anyway?"
My hands grew into fists as I heard that. "She's not a bitch." I gritted my teeth.
"Ugh, she's so ugly, and fat." Miley made a disgusted face. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I lifted up Selena's shirt so you could see her stomach. "Hey!" Selena yelped.
"She's not fat at all. She's perfect." I stated the true fact. "Ugh, fine whatever. Apology excepted, now go." Miley groaned. I nodded and put Selena's shirt down.
As soon as we got in the car my thoughts were so focused on Miley.

God she's hot.

NO! Selena's a lot prettier, and more nice and-

Miley's good in bed.

SHUT UP JUSTIN!

Bu-

NO!

----------------------------------------------

'cause I'm happy ☺️💕

1) do you think Justin likes Miley again?

2) will Selena notice? If so, what will she do?

3) thank you all for reading this story. It means a lot and I love you guys! 💕

Vote
&
Comment!