Chaprer 20 - Omg

I dedicate this chapter to @JelenaBieberGomez , she's been commenting and voting and she's just perfect! Love ya!

----------------------------------------------

Chap 20

(Justin's POV)

"I'm sorry, i really am, but you always have something wrong! You're always mad at me!" I tried not to yell.

"So you don't love me anymore?" Selena asked.

"I didn't say that once. now did I?" I asked.

"You basically are." She argued.

"No I fucking didn't Selena. if you think I don't love you, go ask fucking Za, Ryan, Fredo, or fucking Khalil because dammit Sel, I love you. you just.. We both changed..." I sighed.

"No, you've changed. I've always loved you. ever sense that date? I fucking loved you." She explained.

"STOP SAYING I DONT LOVE YOU!" I yelled at her.

"You know it's true." She said. I'm so surprised she isn't crying right now.

(Selena's POV)

He didn't even argue after I said that. I knew he didn't love me. I just fucking knew it.

"I knew it.." I said, breaking a large silence.

"Selena shut the fuck up. You don't know shit. I love you." he agued. no he does fucking not.

"No Justin. I love you, you don-"

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut the fuck up." He groaned loudly.

"N-"

He slammed his lips against mine and took off my jeans.

Oh he can not just do this. no.

I kicked my legs, trying to get him to not take them off but they fell of and he smirked against my lips.

I could t help myself anymore.

My hands threw up to is head and I tugged at his hair.

"fuck." He groaned in pleasure. The I came to reality and pushed him off me. "You can't a make things better like that." I said. "Dammit selena. I can't handle you! You're so stubborn, and you can't let things go and I'm fucking done god dammit!" He yelled and threw his hands up in the air as he did.

Then I said the most unbelievable thing.

(Justin's POV)

"Then leave..." She said.

"W-what?" I stumbled to find air. Not finding air anywhere.

"If you can't handle me, and you're done.. then leave. leave me here to just feel depressed, sad, anxiety, anger, and all that." she explained.

"What? No, Sel, that's not what I meant.." I sat beside her.

"How could you think I don't love you? I can't leave you.. I'd die." I said truthfully. "Yeah?" she scoffed. "Yeah, you're everything to me princess. and I mean everything..."

"I swear you're bipolar..." She chuckled lightly.

"Come on Sel.." I said

"Prove it to me.. Prove that you love me." She looked at me.

"I love you.." I said and I kissed her passionately. She pulled away.

"That won't do." she stood up and left the room.

-----------------------------------------------

Fxck storms. -.-

1) what is Justin gonna do?

2) does Justin really love Selena?

3) how will Justin prove it?

Vote

&

Comment!