That was the similar case with Kenny

That was the similar case with Kenny. "You know, you remind me a lot about my cousin. My aunt Glenda would rather die than accept Kenny's sexual preference."

That peeked Dre's attention too.

Gian's eyes lit up. "Is he handsome and hot?"

I giggled. "If I had my phone, I'll have shown you his pictures on social media."

Gian started touching his pockets. "Where the hell is my phone?" He asked eagerly.

Dre rolled his eyes. "You know you actually came here for my hair right?"

Gian put his palm on his chest. "Oh boss, I know and I'm doing just great, but I also need to see this guy. Who knows, he might be my soulmate."

I burst out laughing. "You're so cute."

Dre looked at me. "Here. Show him what he wants to see so he can concentrate on my hair."

My eyes widened in surprise. "I can use it?"

He gave me the do-you-want-it-or-not look and I took it immediately. It was the latest iPhone. In black, of course. I pressed the home button and was shocked to see it had no passcode or something to restrict access. I gasped when I saw his wallpaper. It was me. It really was me! My heart skipped a thousand miles. Can you believe it? Me! Me! Me! It was the day we went to his cottage. The day I wore my yellow sundress. I looked up to see two pairs of eyes on me. I blushed hard. I didn't realize I was carried away by my discovery.

"The picture, sweetheart." Gian reminded me and I hurriedly searched for Kenny's pics on the internet and gave the phone to him.

I watched Gian's facial expression gradually change. "Fuck baby, he's the one. He really is the one."

Shockingly I didn't cringe at his language. I can say I'd already gotten used to it. Being with all these people made me get used to it. "Sorry Gian, he already has a boyfriend."

"The fuck. Like I care. I'm using all my savings to fly to America. Please put in a good word for me, okay?"

I shrugged. "I will. I can't wait to go back home. I miss my family and friends so much." I said and I knew it came out sadly. My eyes slowly started to water. I stood up. "I'll be in my room." I said and walked away as fast as I could before anyone saw my tears.

I think I cried till I fell asleep because I heard someone knocking my door. I immediately sat up. "Come in."

The door opened and my ever so handsome boss walked in with a bag in his hands. "Hey. You okay?" He asked, looking at any place except me.

I smiled. He wasn't used to being all friendly. "Yup. I'm all good."

He walked over to my bed and sat down, handing me the bag. I got the smell of freshly baked pastries and chocolate.

I slowly took it, wondering why he was giving me. "Uhh, thank you?" It came out as a question. "But what's it for?"

He scratched the back of his head which I realized, was really nicer now, and looked at my nightstand. "It's because I, I, you know, noticed your mood swing earlier. One minute, you were really happy, the next, you were sad and then you started crying."

He stopped talking and started looking at his feet. Was he shy? No way. Him? Shy? Not possible. "So?" I urged him to continue.

He scratched the back of his neck this time. "I thought maybe you are on your....you know.....pe.... that thing."

Wait a second. He thinks I'm on my period. "You think I'm on my period?"

He cringed. "Don't say that word."

My eyes widened in realization and amusement. So that's why he was shy? He was one of those guys who got freaked out about menstruation. Who would have thought? And here I thought he was scared of nothing. I burst out laughing. I couldn't control myself. "Dre you're scared of the word period? Period?"

I laughed harder just looking at his facial expression. It was so funny. My goodness. So that's his weak point. "Avatia please stop it."

My heart skipped a bit because he called my name and said the word 'please'. Woah. My boss was really changing. I now knew how to tease him. "Period, period, period, period." I sang and he closed his ears and eyes in disgust.

"Stop it, I'm warning you."

I kept singing and unexpectedly, I felt his lips on mine. My heart started pounding. Woah, slow down tiger. My head was spinning at the sweet sensation of his lips on mine. And just when the kiss was getting sweeter, he pulled back. I was speechless, and  just stared at him, nothing coming to my mind.

He stood up and smirked at me. "I warned you to stop. Don't forget that I know the only way to shut you up, princess." He said and started walking to the door but stopped. "And oh, do talk more, I love shutting you up, makes me eager to punish you." He said, winked at me, and walked away.

What the?

__________________________________

Woah!!!!!! I can see them😂😂😂
I particularly enjoyed writing this😁❤️

Do vote if you enjoyed reading it.

Love,
Thelma❤️