Chapter45/Yohan

I went to chill with my boy Khyree, he told me him and Nyla were having issues and how she keep tryna threaten to leave him.

" She stay on my ass bro , my phone ring she peeking to see who it is and the other day some joe ass bitch Mimi kept blowing my shit up and Nyla seen it she was mad as hell bro"
he told me,

"Damn Ree that shit crazy and what Mimi you talking bout bro"
I asked .

He told me some thick little bitch who work at the hospital,

"Bro I'm hitting that"
I stated we both burst out in tears and couldn't stop laughing for a minute.

"These bitches worse than us "
I said before laughing.

" I knew it was a reason I ain't wife that bitch" Khyree stated.

" Yeah bro you dodged s bullet with that one, her mouth is definitely on point though"
I stated with a chuckle.

"The Head is definitely one hunnit broski "
Khy agreed.

"So how you feel about Nyla though what's really good with that"
I asked,

He told me he really fuck with Nyla that she's his baby and she's special to him and that's wassup .

"I really been thinking about just saying fuck all these bitches and rock out with her though"

"Oh you tryn be loyal loyal"
I responded in a joking manner .

" you should too my nigga we have some good women in our life and we need to let them know how special they are these other bitches only want a check or a baby bro we lucked up "
Khyree stated

" you must be high as fuck cuz"
I stated chuckling.

He was spitting some real shit and I felt it, but I know I had time, I just know Shanay wasn't going anywhere I'm all she knows for 6 years straight there's no competition.

After meeting and chilling with my bro Khyree I stayed at the spot for a little bit and had company...