Chapter 36/Britney

Time came around and Elijah was ready to speak to me finally, I was so relieved because I feel like I've been waiting forever.

I can't even explain the amount of guilt I'm feeling right now or any of my feelings for that matter. Elijah's on his way to the house now so that we could talk and discuss something's he had said.

I wondered what it could be but I just prayed that he found it in his heart to forgive me because it will never happen again.

Elijah sent a text saying he was outside I responded letting him know the door was unlocked. He came in and sat on the couch across from me, we both sat in silence for awhile so I decided to break it,

'' I'm so so sorry Elijah, your so perfect and I really fucked it up over something that wasn't worth it at all. I'm sorry for not being honest with you the first time you asked me, your my superman baby and I feel so dumb about this situation but I swear to God that I love you so so much''

I poured out my feelings, he didn't answer right away he just looked at me and began shaking his head his eyes red with tears welling in them.

He chuckled.

"You know what's funny Brit , you say you love me so much but you didn't love me enough to not fuck this nigga and than to not fuck him over and over I just don't get the shit''
he answered.

I could see the hurt and disappointment in his eyes and I know this wasn't going to be easy but I still didn't care , I love him and there's nothing I won't do to make this better.

'' I know and that's why I'm so upset with myself Elijah I swear I don't know what the hell I was thinking baby I would never hurt you intentionally'' I responded he looked at me and shook his head ,

''This whole situation is stupid Britney and dumb as fuck, you don't know how bad I wanna just choke the shit outta ya little ass right now, but it ain't worth it and that's how you should have thought before you decided to open ya legs for another nigga''
he stated harshly.

'' Elijah I'm sor-'' I was cut of by Elijah taking me by the throat and pushing me down on the couch ,

'' Shut the fuck up''
he stated still holding his hand around my neck.

I can't lie he was definitely turning me on right now ,

'' Take ya pants off yo''
he stated while pulling his pants down and I didn't hesitate, I did just as he said.

He stuck himself inside of me and started to thrust slowly before quickening up his pace. I was not expecting this but I wasn't complaining either,

Elijah felt so good and I have been craving his touch no matter what way it was given.

I moaned continuously as he repeatedly made me cum and I think that just encouraged him to go harder.

He felt so good but I could tell he was still mad by the way he was handling me but that shit was a turn on so I wasn't bothered by it at all, he turned me around and lift my legs in the air before plunging inside me again, shifting in and out of me.

Elijah now with my legs on his shoulders, pulls out and he just lets go all over my stomach.

"Go clean up , I'm out "

Elijah stated while pulling his pants up and making his way towards the door.

" What's the conclusion? What about what we talked about Elijah? "

I asked in a cracked tone. He just walked out the door without even answering me. I just laid there for a minute after he walked out and and tears began running down my face.

If I wasn't broken at first I surely was now , I didn't know whether he was going to forgive me or if it was the last time and all that just did was leave me more confused than before.

I got up and cleaned myself in a nice hot shower and than made myself something to eat, I had to work tonight but I wasn't in the mood at all.

A few days ago Mimi came to see me because I needed to talk to her and she was acting real snobbish and weird once she got here and I know I was wrong but she's MY friend and I'm hurt I needed her to console me and be there for me, I wasn't feeling the vibe that came from her.

If you ask me I think she has a thing for Elijah but I'm not even gonna put that on myself at this point cause I can't deal with it.

A FEW DAYS PRIOR: (MIMI GETS TO BRITNEY'S PLACE) MIMI:

"Thanks for coming " Britney said as I walked in.

"Oh no problem girl" I said sweetly but in my mind I was rolling my eyes this girl is stupid as hell and I tried telling her the very first night we met Dr Brooks that she had a good man and shouldn't have even considered,

but the bitch is hard headed and she had to learn the hard way.

I was just gonna play my roll and act accordingly as a friend for now.

" I should have listened Mi and everyone tried telling me, you and Jazmine even my little sister Ny it's just so crazy because I never imagined losing him really or ever being this hurt "
she vented to me.

" Well girl I feel you and all but I told you not to even make that move , it just wasn't smart but like I said I feel your pain it just sucks right "
I responded ,

I wasn't trying to be smart but she needed to understand that and maybe she wouldn't be so hurt.

" I know it was so dumb Mimi and I definitely regret it because Elijah means everything to me okay, I don't know what I'm going to do without him I have to find a way to fix this" 
she answered.

" Well I hope it all works out for you sis, you know bitches throw themselves at Elijah and would love a man like him so I hope you do fix it in time I really do"
I replied.

We spoke a little more and than I made my way out , I don't understand females like Britney I would never mess up a good thing especially for a mothafucker that married but everybody ain't me.. hmph.