Chapter39/Yohan

After leaving the hospital from making sure my princess was good me and Khy headed to Eli's bar and grill for a few drinks,

it was kind of packed mostly filled with bitches and that's exactly what we liked.

"Bitches ass is shaking everywhere "
I stated laughing ,

Khyree laughed and answered,

" Real shit nigga , I'm bouta bag like 20 of these bitches"
we made our way to the bar and ordered some drinks.

"Damnnn you see shordy bro ?"
Khyree asked pointing to a women sitting at the end of the bar.
She was bad and she looked real familiar ,

" Hey beautiful can I talk to you for a second "
I asked her .

" Yeah you can Yohan Anar"
she answered,

" How you know my name love"
I asked confused she looked at me and smiled then said,

"We went to high school together we had 2nd and 3rd period together , you were dating uh I think it was Shaniyah or Shanay I can't remember her last name but I'm Nori Myers"
she responded.

" Oh shit, how yo big head ass been?" I replied laughing.

Nori Myers was bad in high school but damn she was finer than china now she definitely filled out well.

" I've been good, I have a seven year old son now and I work as a 911 calls communicator, working on opening my own salon , how about you? "
She asked,

I told her I've been doing good and that I had a 5 and 6 year old , and she knows money ain't never been a problem with me I ain't have to get into details.

"Are your kids by the girl from high school?"
She asked,

" Yeah Shanay is their momma"
I answered.

" You grew up so well though you look so good all tatted up and shit"
she stated while sipping her drink,

" Appreciate it but your the one looking edible and shit"
I responded chuckling.

Me and Nori sat and talked for awhile , we even got up and danced a couple times Khyree was talking to a few bitches he was all over.

We exchanged numbers before she left and decided to hit each other up soon, she was cool and we were friends in school so I ain't really see a problem with it now.

I watched her walk out of the bar her ass was fat and plump and it bounced as she swayed with her walk.

Damn she was fine , I wanted some pussy so I told Khyree I was ready to go

" Already bro?"
He asked .

" Nigga we been here almost 3hours and plus this little bitch keep hitting me up I'm finna go duck her ass down real quick and then get home before Shanay ass start snapping on me and shit"
I answered after that we made our way out.

I took Khyree home and Made my way to our spot and invited her over.

"You be on turkey time shordy"
I said to Mimi as she walked in ,

" No I don't sexy I've just been working so much and haven't been able to get any time off I'm sorry" I answered.

" you know if you need something you can come to me don't be over working yaself "
I stated.

" I need some head Mi "
I said while lighting my Dutch, without hesitation she went down and went crazy on my dick the shit felt amazing too.

It wasn't long before I exploded in her mouth and we started fucking, I heard my phone go off but I was too close to busting a nut so I wasn't stopping.

Once we were finished I noticed it was Shanay because she was calling again.

" If that's Shanay you better answer it, she ain't playing with yo ass"
Mimi joked.

" Girl shut yo ass up, I run shit over there and here" I answered smacking her ass.

She laughed as she began pulling her pants up,

"you should stay with me tonight then"
she stated.

" Now you know I can't do that right now it is Shanay calling me and I'm not tryna deal with the bullshit I just had some good pussy and I just wanna sleep not argue with her ass"
I replied.

" ok daddy, I guess next time I'll see you later"
she said kissing my head before leaving out.

Mimi knew about Shanay and she respected my relationship cause I respect her and I don't lead her to believe it's anything else , most of these bitches know wassup.

I jumped in the shower and changed my clothes then decided to smoke and play the game I was fucked up from the drinks earlier too , my plan was to play a little bit and then go home but I fell asleep.

By the time I woke up the sun was rising and I knew my girl was gonna be pissed the fuck off ,

I hurried and made my way home I wasn't sure how I was gonna get out of this one but I'd soon figure it out.