Chapter Nineteen/Nyla

I was still pissed off from what I heard when I called Khyree's phone.  Today was my birthday and I wasn't trying to let anything ruin my day. Khyree called me saying he wanted to meet up and talk, I wasn't really in the mood but I still agreed to it anyway.  '' Where you going '' Jade asked as I walked by her to go out the front door.  '' I'm on my way to talk to dumb ass '' I replied she laughed and told me good luck.

When I arrived to Khyree's house he let me in and we sat down on the couch, he started off by apologizing and saying the girl meant nothing to him  '' Then who is she '' I asked with an attitude.  He took a puff from his jay and then replied  ''She ain't nobody Important so don't worry about all that'' he answered

''Don't be annoyed with the questions I'm asking, you shouldn't have been fucking another bitch '' I said loudly. He continued puffing from his jay and then responded  '' She's nobody really like I said and you really have nothing to worry about it was a one time thing and I'm really sorry, all I want is you baby''   His words almost made me melt, he facial expression showed he was sorry and I wasn't about to let my man go over one dumb ass situation.

'' Khyree don't ever let anything like that happen again or else were done '' I replied  '' You forgive me baby '' Khyree asked as he kissed my forehead  '' I do this time and this time only '' I answered. Khyree moved over and sat closer to me on the couch, '' Let me eat ya pussy '' he stated while sitting his spliff in the ashtray.  '' The same way you was probably eating that bitch pussy out huh '' I responded sarcastically.

'' I didn't and don't eat nobody pussy but yours so lay ya ass down'' he replied leaning my body back onto the couch.  '' Whatever nigga '' I said. Khyree pulled my pants and panties off, he looked as if his mouth was watering the way he starred at my wet pink pearl, right before diving in. I moaned out quietly as I enjoyed the feel of his warm tongue. He gripped my ass cheeks pressing my sweetness into his face harder damn near smothering himself.

'' I want you sitting on my face '' he said as he finally came up for air.  we got up and changed our positions as to now he was laying halfway off the couch his head leaned back and I got over top of him on my knees and my ass tooted in the air. I bent over and leaned down a little so that my pussy was directly in his face and he went to work, i cried out in pleasure enjoying the feeling he always gave me and it wasn't long before he had me cumming all over the sheets.

He stood up and leaned me over the couch now fucking me from the back and I yelled out in pleasure as he rammed in and out of my small framed body hitting every pleasure point I think I had.  Once we finished Khyree rolled up again and we sat there in the living room getting fried out of our mines until there was hard banging on the door.