Chapter Ten/ELIJAH

I was mad annoyed with Britney and the way she handled things last night, she was talking bullshit in there her phone died as if Jasmine don't have an iphone and the same charger. Britney better not start trying me and that's the main reason I walked out and been gone damn near all day cause I was surly about to quirk on her dipsy ass and ignored her call, I'ma hit her later on though and even though I felt like she was being sneaky I ain't gone trip until I know facts or she give me more reason to believe so. After I checked on My steakhouse I headed over to Benny's place to kick it for a bit, we had a few beers and we most definitely got fried like rice.

'' You fuck with her though bro? cause you know how yo ass is '' I said to his hoe ass, '' I do no wrong cuzzin but I do fuck with shawty, she on shit and she cool as fuck to be around don't seem like she's a nag. '' Benny responded. '' Did you hit Nov last night? '' he asked me.. ''That's against the code Benny Boy but nah though I definitely did not sleep with her, you know I'm with Brit nigga'' I replied.

'' Yeah I forgot you's Mr faithful Eli'' Benny joked '' But nah bro you a good one cause no disrespect at all but if Nova was my baby mom and I was you, I would have definitely tried to get at it that night'' Benny said.

''Nigga shut yo high ass up yeah Nova look good but Brit does too and that's facts so either way it's a win win bro'' I threw my hands back laughing. I didn't stay long, we smoked another dutch while playing a game of 2K and than I bounced. ''Aight see you homie be safe'' Benny said as we dapped up. I made my way to my car and cruised around for a little.

About an hour after riding through the city , I called Nova to see what Ellie was up too, she put her on the phone and she told me she wanted to see me so I made my way to Upper Darby PA where her and her mother resided.

''Daddy I missed you monkey head'' Ellie said while running up to me, I took her into my arms and hugged her tight '' Hey poop princess, I missed you more. We went in the living room toplay a few games, she told me about her dance practice earlier today and how she had a recital coming up and wanted me and Britney there, her momma fixed her hair for school tomorrow and she loved the little style she gave her with her long ass hair. My baby girl was growing up to be so beautiful, talented and intelligent it almost made me tear up. I stayed until Ellie fell asleep just as she asked me too.

On my way out Nova apologized for whatever happened the other night '' I don't usually drink especially as much as I did that night, I was definitely not myself so I do apologize '' .

'' It's cool I ain't tripping, I forgot it even happened Novy'' I responded and a small appeared on her face. '' Get home safe'' she said as I walked out.