🍋Shoto Todoroki: Study Buddy

A/n: y'all this is long AF...so sorry

A/N 2022: Y'all I wrote this almost 2-3 years ago, please ignore spelling mistakes and any names that incorrect. I will edit this at some point, but please, read my other things or just ignore it.

Shoto POV

My breath was shaky as her lips wrapped around the tip of my dick, her hand wrapping around the shaft as her head bobbed up and down, her eyes peering up to meet mine-fuck she looked so perfect...my fingers tangled in her hair as my head leaned back against the cool brick of the school building. The risk of being caught only spiked my excitement as my hips thrust against her mouth. A soft moan coming from her lips-

"Todoroki...hey Todoroki"

"Half and half bastard!" The explosion next to my ear caused me to jump as I realized that I had fallen asleep with my head on the desk...fuck, all of that was a dream, as I looked up I noticed that (y/n) was standing in front of me with concern in her features as she had bent over slightly-just enough to get a peek down her shirt.

"We were gonna head back to the dorm to study for a bit instead of here...you coming?" She asked softly and gave me a smile. I gave a small nod but quickly stopped when I realized that if I stood the erection I was currently sporting would be evident.

"Uhh-you guys go ahead. I just need to finish something and I'll meet up with you" I muttered softly. She threw a soft smile my way before her and all the others left the class room.

Your POV

"You guys! I forgot my backpack in the room I'll meet you back at the dorms" I called out as I quickly turned back around and jogged back to the classroom. However I wasn't expecting to find Todoroki with his head thrown back while, his eyes screwed shut as his hand moved up and down behind his desk. I was quiet as I tried to mind my own business and grab my bag

"Mm, (y/n)" as my name left his lips my hip crashed into a desk causing it to screech and Todorokis' eyes to snap open as we now made eye contact, a deep red engulfing his face as I stood there.

"I'm sorry!" I muttered before quickly grabbing my bag and made a break for the door

"Wait!" His voice was a desperate plea as I stopped in my tracks and he hung his head slightly

"I Uhm-would it be rude to ask if you might help me..." is he serious?! However my body reacted on its own, as I came up to his desk I dropped to my knees and settled between his legs. My hands ran up his bare thighs as my left hand grasped at the bottom of his shaft and moved up and down. There was a sharp breath on his part before it released in a shaky manner before his hand found its way to my hair.

"Erm-ahh. (Y/n) d-don't feel obligated" he stammered as he gripped my hair a bit tighter, a soft smile was sent his way as I pulled my hand away from him for a brief moment and unbuttoned my white shirt, he groaned slightly as I now placed his dick between my boobs and pushed them together all while sucking on the tip of his dick, and then met his shaft where my boobs did not cover.

"Fuck...amazing" his breathing was shallow as several moans fell from his parted lips while his grip in my hair tightened causing me to groan at the pleasure and pain.

His dick twitched in my mouth as my name fell several times over. "Cumming-fuck" I didn't have much time to react as his hot semen was now filling my mouth, I was quick to swallow the sticky substance.

"Uhh, I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to do that in your mouth" His voice was soft as he looked anywhere but my face and I stood up in silence and buttoned my shirt before smoothing out my clothes while he pulled his pants back up.