"I was just walking up here when I heard people talking to the police and they saw a wolf. They said it happened so fast that they got no description, so the cops ignored her. Maybe there is another were-coyote and they took her." she suggested. 

"Well, then we need to track down this wolf and find her," I said and turned to Scott who nodded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent about thirty minutes of yelling, trying to think of a plan to find Loralie safely and bring her home. In the end, we all just decided that the craziest place to take her would have been the woods so we all scattered in the woods looking for her. 

I was trudging through the woods and every now and then I can hear someone call out her name to see if they can get a response. 

I heard something from behind me. I stopped in my tracks. It sounded like an animal. I had little to know werewolf powers so I would have to face this as a human. I did a silent prayer and slowly turned around to see an all black wolf. Its head was down as if it was bowing. 

I had this feeling. Like I had seen this wolf before. Like I was connected. It raised its head and I saw red alpha eyes and that's when it clicked. I let out a sigh of disbelief. The wolf shook it's head and ran off behind me. 

I didn't know what to do at first until the news process. 

I turned and ran after the wolf. I can see it still running away but by the time I took two steps she took twenty. I kept running until she disappeared. I heard some noises until I reached a clearing and there stood a naked girl with her hair as long as her thighs covering most of her body. Black hair. The black hair that I love so much. That belonged to the person who I loved so much. 

"Loralie?" my voice raspy as I said her name. 

"I remember," she whispered out. I took off my jacket and walked up to her. 

"What?" 

"I remember," she said again this time a little louder. I wrapped my jacket around her and looked at what she was staring at to see the pile of brick and wood that was once my home. 

I rubbed her arms to try and keep her warm until I remembered she was always warm especially now since she could be a full wolf, and I was freezing because I was becoming a human. She turned to me with a small smile on her lips and teary eyes. 

"It was already thought out, but when I almost died in the fire-" she took a pause, "it set the plan into motion." I furrowed my brows. I was beyond confused. "They took away my memory so that I couldn't remember any of you, but they knew one day I would have to remember because it was literally a big part of me they took out. So when I ran into you guys again my memory would come back. I remember everything. I know why I had depression and why I was always fond of the woods and the night sky. It's because this is my home. Losing it was like losing myself, my whole existence. Home." she let out a breathy laugh as she said the last word and leaned into me. 

I wrapped my arms around her when I remember she was naked. I grabbed my phone and called Scott. 

Anything?

"I got her. I'll explain later. We're gonna head back to the loft."

Ok, we'll probably meet you there. 

"Bye."

With that, I hung up. I looked at Loralie to see her staring back as the place where the house was. I pulled her close to me and we started walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride has been silent. I turned towards her to see her head against the window. She was staring up at the stars with a small smile dancing on her lips as she pulled the blanket higher up to her chin.