"Kinda seems like it." Heidi smiles.

"Like I said I'm here if you want to run." Alex grins.

Days before Alex had left to California.

"So you bought a new bed? That's why you are leaving this one here?" Alex asks

"Yeah, this one can stay here" Anthony replies.
All his things are now at his new apartment and he came back to his house for his car.

"This is your last day sleeping here, then?"

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for my mom and dad to get here so I can tell them that I'm leaving." I explained, but I actually don't want to leave yet, because here in this house, in this room I spent some of the happiest moments of my life.
Those times when Heidi and I would always fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.
When we used to make cake, the first time when she woke up in my arms.

"Wow Anthony" Alex jolted out of my thoughts, I turn around and find Alex holding the invitation I had thrown into the garbage.

"What? I wasn't going to keep it as a memory" I turn away hoping he'll change the topic but Nahhhh.

"Are you seriously not going to do anything about it?" He asks throwing the invitation to the bed where I was sitting.

"No Alex, if she wants to get married, she can get married." I say throwing the invitation back at him.

"What if she doesn't want to get married?" He throws it back at me.

"If she didn't want to get married then why did she plan all this" I hold the invitation up.

"She has the ring on her hand, she was choosing her wedding dress she made the invitations, she does want to get married with that..." I throw the invitation back at him.

"Anthony sorry to tell you this, you're my friend and all, but YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID DUDE, you must be fucken blind to not see that she still loves you." He says "She didn't plan any of that shit!"

Excuse me? Me stupid?

"She's getting married Alex I can't do anything, as much as I love her I have to let her go, she chose to get married for a reason." I tell him

"What reason?" He throws the invitation at me again.

"How am I supposed to know?" I ask with my arms crossed.

"Then don't be saying things you don't know, you know her very well, you know that she still loves you" Alex says.

"Alex I'm giving up on her, she wants to get married, she wants to be happy, and I want her to be, and I'm letting her be happy." I say throwing him the invitation once more .

"Okay, so let's say she planned everything but at the end she doesn't get married?" Alex tells me, "She loves you Anthony, she really loves you, and if you don't do a thing about it either way Heidi isn't coming back."

"Stop it Alex, nothing is going to change my mind, I'm not doing anything. Alex she doesn't love me, she doesn't feel the same, that's why she's getting married because she...she loves him." I swallowed.