Chapter 57.

She opened the door in seconds, I thought I'd have to wait a bit longer.
It seemed like nobody was home since his truck wasn't here and his moms car wasn't around, I thought they were all gone.

"Hey" Shailey greets me with a warm hug, "How have you been?" She asks me.

"I've been good most of the time, How have you been? You look really nice." I say as she let's me in.

"Thank you, I've been really good, but look at you, you look beautiful, that hair of yours, it's amazing, it looks so good on you." Shailey smiles at me

"Thank you." I smile back, "Sorry to change the topic but, is Anthony around, I didn't see his truck outside?" I ask

"It's fine, but yeah he's not home, I bet he'll be here any minute though, he just went out for some groceries."

"Oh okay, um is it fine if I wait for him?" I ask her.

"Yeah, there is no need to ask, you know you can stay here as long as you want." She looks around for something as I sit on the couch, "Need help?" I ask.

"No, I'm just looking for my bag, but it's probably upstairs" she says taking a seat on the couch in front of me.

"Okay so...do you mind if I leave you alone? I mean I don't want to leave you here alone but it's because I really have to rush out, I promised my friend I would go with her to the movies."

"It's fine, you go out and have some fun with your friend, no need to worry about me, I'll be fine and like you said Anthony will be here any minute so yeah.." I smile but I don't feel or say the same thing in the inside.

Shit...she's leaving me alone.

"Thanks your the best" she stands up and hugs me and I hug her back.

"If you want me to I can text him and tell him that you're here so he can hurry?" She asks

"No it's fine, let him take his time, I'll just wait here" they both chuckle.

"Okay then, the remote is right next to you and you already know where the food is, so if you get hungry just grab whatever you like, you know this is your house, and well yeah, or you can go to his room you already know the way there." She says

"Okay, thank you." I smile at her

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go upstairs and get my bag." She says as I nodded my head.

She came back seconds later and was ready to leave.
"Okay so..yeah, sorry to leave you alone, again." She says on her way to the door.

"It's fine, go have fun." I tell her

"Okay bye" she waves at me, "Bye" I say as she shuts the door behind her.

"What do I do?" I sigh and walk around the living room.

"Ugh" I sigh, I got up from the couch and walked upstairs like nothing and went into his room.

His room is the same as always but has less things, he's probably starting to pack some of his stuff.

I thought he was kidding.

I walk to his mattress and drop myself down, it's so soft and cozy and the blanket is still here and -I inhale- it smells like him and...I missed you blanket and bed.
Good thing is I'm here and I'm not leaving.

Wait, What? No.

I jump off the bed and put the blanket back in it's place as something on his desk lamp caught my attention.
A frame a small frame with a picture of us together.
When it was just him and I.
When there was no Justin, no gangs, no accidents, no problems.

Carefully picking it up and touching it, and touching his face in the picture.

I sigh as my phone vibrates, I pull it out to check who it was before it fell to the ground and bounced all the way under the bed.

"Ugh great" I smack myself on the forehead.

❖ Anthony Gordon ❖

"Carlos wants the upcoming week off." He said quietly

What?
No way, not this week.

I get it, I haven't stepped inside the shop since I got into the accident.
I got out of the hospital and yet I couldn't go back to work because the doctor said I needed a few weeks to rest.

Are you resting? I asked myself

Okay I'm not, but...

"What why?" I said opening the door from the truck, I put the grocery bags in the back.

"Dude we've had lots of work and it's really frustrating and stressful and..." Jacob says

"Okay, Okay" I sigh, "Just...Ugh..I'll drop the groceries at the house and I'll be there in a few."

"Are you going to give him the week off? And you need to rest." He wonders, and I'm pretty sure that he wants the week off too.

"I know, I'll just go to the shop to see what needs to be done and well, I guess will just close the shop for now, at least till I get better." I sigh

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'll be there, later." I hung up and drove back home.

A few minutes later.
I opened the door and a familiar scent hits me.
It's really weird because I know who smells like that.
That 'Moonlight Path' perfume of her's...

I'm probably hallucinating.

Shailey probably bought the same perfume as her and that's why the house smells like her.
I mean why would she be here, she's probably busy with her wedding plans.
I take everything out of the bags and walk upstairs.

I'll just take a quick shower and head to the shop.

I reach to my room's door and it's open, I swear I closed it, but I guess Shailey came in or something.

But that smell, it's all around the house.. am I just going crazy now?

Wait.

My room it smells like her and a lot, whatever I couldn't waste time I had to go to the shop.

I quickly take my shirt off and put it on the bedside, I unbuttoned my jeans and I was about to pull them down when she popped up.

I wasn't hallucinating after all.

✾ Heidi Rosales ✾

Holy shit.

"Hey" He gave me a small smile.

"H-hey" I said not moving my eyes from his face, he was shirtless but I didn't dare move my eyes from his.

"How are you?" He said as I could feel myself blushing.

"I-I'm o-Okay, I'm- I'm fin-e" I stuttered and then swallowed.
Please zip your jeans and put your shirt on.
"You? How have you been?"  I ask looking away from him.

He must have noticed that I was acting weird because of him being shirtless, because he grabbed his shirt and slipped it back on.

"I've been better." He said walking to his wardrobe.
He was looking around before he pulled a small box out.

"Here" he hands it to me, I grab it and ask, "What's in it?"

"Just...use it when you need to." Anthony said remembering Alex's words.