Chapter 19.

Heidi knocks at Anthony's house door and he opens it.

"Hey Babe"

She stares at him

"Hey" he then goes and hugs her and she goes inside.

"Why do you have an apron on?" Heidi says.

"What?"

"The apron" he grabs her hands.

"Oh it's because I was trying to make a little cake for you, Well I did but it's not done"

"Can I see it?" She asks

"But it's not done yet, let me get it done first"

"Can I help you?"

"Sure." He smiles at her.

They go to the kitchen and she sees that it's all messy.

"What happened in here?"

"I, It was a lot of work"

"But you haven't even started yet and there is flour all over" she says laughing.

"I got mad because I didn't know how to start, so just pretend that it's clean in here"

"Oh okay" She chuckles.

They start to read the instructions for the cake, she accidentally throws flour at him.

"I'm so sorry it was an accident" Heidi says and starts to laugh.

He then grabs some flour and throws it at her, he starts laughing also that's when she gets him back again, they start to throw flour at each other and laugh, they end up all covered in flour and the kitchen is so messy, he goes over to Heidi and hugs her.

"It's all a mess" he says

"So are we, we need to hurry with the cake so we can clean up" they continue on with the cake, they mix everything.

"Now let's put it in the oven" Heidi says as Anthony goes and opens it and puts the cake in.

They start to clean up the kitchen after they are done.

"We have to get cleaned up ourselves" Heidi says looking at how dirty they are.

"Yeah we do, how about we take a shower and put the clothes in the washer."

"What?" She says confused.

"That sounded wrong didn't it?" He says

"Yeah Sorta"

"What I meant to say was that we take a shower like you can take a shower in my room and I'll go shower in my brothers room."

"But I didn't bring any clothes with me."

"Well you can borrow something of mine like pajamas if you want and I'll wash your clothes so they can dry and you can change after."

"Well I don't know"

"Come on let's go to the room" He says as they walk into his room.

"Let me look for something that you can wear" he starts to look for a pajama, but he only finds a shirt that could fit her.

"Well you can wear this one I mean it's long but if you want pants I can give you some but they aren't going to exactly fit you"

"It doesn't really matter" Heidi smiles.

"Go take a shower and then if you want pants then just tell me."

"Okay"

"Okay, I'll go take a shower also and then I'll be in the living room if you need anything just let me know" Anthony says.