Chapter 25.

A few weeks have gone by already and it was the day before graduation, the seniors were up and early for graduation practice, later was yearbooks which the rest of the students then arrived.

Anthony and Heidi arrive at the school,
Alex and Allison are already there waiting for them by the main hallway of the school.

"Hey love birds" Alex says

"Hey" Heidi and Anthony say in unison, Allison greets them also as they just stand by a wall waiting for instructions.

"I can't believe it's already graduation day tomorrow." Allison says excited.

"Me either, it came by super fast." Heidi says not seeming so happy about it, and Anthony looks over at her but she just keeps looking down at her phone.

"We get to party after it though, aren't you both getting like party things today?" Alex says

"Yeah we are, my mom gave us a list." Anthony responds, and Heidi just nods agreeing with him.

"Good morning Seniors, as you may all know it's graduation practice today." The principal on the intercom announces "So, boys and girls will be separated in the auditorium. Boys on the right and girls on the left so use those entrances, line up and teachers will guide you to enter in a formal order." She says lastly and so everyone does as said.

"I'll see you after this is done Babe." Heidi finally speaks looking at Anthony.

"Yeah, see you after Babe." He says smiling.

They both part ways with their friends and go into the lines that are forming by the auditorium entrances.

"Are you Okay?" Allison asks Heidi, and she turns around confused.

"What?"

"I know that something is wrong so mind telling me." Allison says furrowing her eyebrows.

"I just don't want to be here today that's it."

"Why?"

"It's the last day of school, and you clearly know what that means." Heidi's voice cracks.

"You still have a few more months." Allison reassures her.

"I still haven't had the courage to even speak about it with him. Every time I want to bring it up something comes up or I just avoid the topic."

"I'm sure that it will come up, don't stress about it so much. Your letting it get to you."

"I know it's just that Alex told me this day would come and I should have brought it up sooner but I didn't listen."

"It's fine, everything will be okay." Allison says reassuring her and giving her a hug.

The line starts to move more and they give them each a note card so they can write down the name they want to be called on stage, Heidi and Allison take a seat and wait till everyone finally takes a seat which takes hours!

❖ Anthony Gordon ❖

Early Thursday morning as we arrived at the school building I felt like something was off.

Today was the last day of school everyone was awfully happy, but not my girlfriend from what I could see in her eyes and the way she was acting today.

When I picked her up she played it off with a smile as she hugged me and we kissed, but the moment we arrived to the school I knew something was up.

Mostly how she responded to Allison's comment, "Me either, it came by super fast." Her tone was somewhat sad, she didn't seem to be enjoying the whole graduation talk.