Chapter 61.

It was the day before Heidi went back to California with Justin. She is currently in the room getting ready with Cesi.

"So when does your fiancé get here?" Cesi says sarcastically

Heidi looks at her and rolls her eyes, "Who is that?" She says with a chuckle.

"No se un pendejo que se aparece de la nada." Cesi replies
(I don't know an idiot that appears out of nowhere.)

Heidi just chuckles and throws her a pillow.

"Shut up."

Cesi throws it back and they both laugh.

"So when are you heading to California?" Heidi ask's.

"We will get there after you do, Since there is only two days left until your wedding." Cesi says

"Oh cool."

"Are you not excited about your wedding?" She asks.

"My wedding? Yeah sure." Heidi replies with a smile and looks away.

"You never answered my question last time." Cesi says

Heidi knew what she was talking about and she was trying to avoid that awkward conversation again.

"About Justin" Cesi continues after Heidi doesn't speak.

"What about him?" Heidi answered.

"Do you really love him, to be getting married?" Cesi pauses, "What about Anthony? Do you not love him anymore?"

Heidi stays quiet as she looks at her, "Does it matter? He and I don't talk anymore, we always argue. I think this is what's supposed to happen."

Cesi just shakes her head and pulls her into a hug, "I know you are still hurting, and I'm really sorry."

Heidi takes a deep breath and a tear rolls down her cheek unexpectedly.

"It's okay." She pauses, "thank you for still sticking by my side."

"Always." Cesi says, "it's your life not anyone's, you are allowed to move on and find happiness anyway you want."

A few minutes later Justin arrives, Heidi walks out and heads into his car.

"Hey Princess." Justin smiles at Heidi

"Hey." Heidi says

"Are you okay?" He asks looking at her.

"Yes. So where are we going?" She says changing the subject.

"To the mall." Justin replies

"For what?" Heidi asks

"Well we hardly got to be together here, and we can look at wedding things."

Great Heidi thought. That was the least of her worries.

Justin was pretty much the only one doing the preparations, Heidi had nothing to do with them. He did the invitations and all since she had gotten really sick a few days ago.

The only things she did was pick a stupid dress, and Justin asked her to pick a place for the so called honeymoon.

"Can't we go to the mall in California?" Heidi says

"No Princess." Justin chuckles

He continues driving to their destination, they finally arrive at the Mall.

They both get off, Justin reaches out for Heidi's hand.

As they walk around the first store Heidi just looks at her surroundings and Justin keeps talking, but she doesn't pay attention half the time.