Heidi looks over at him and tears escape her eyes.

"I'm not ready... and I'm certainly not happy either." Heidi confesses

"Then don't get married to him. Heidi if you still love Anthony then go back to him. Nothing is stopping you but yourself."

"How? He hates me, you should have seen his face when Justin appeared at my house and proposed." Heidi pauses.

"Besides Cole it's not easy to just leave, I mean I didn't even say yes to Justin he just slid the ring on my finger."

"So basically he is marrying you without your consent." Cole sighs, "But if Anthony didn't feel the same he wouldn't have kissed you."

"Do you know why he did this out of a sudden?" Heidi ask's Cole

"No, none of us had any idea he was going to propose." Cole pauses, "Maybe that's his way of never letting you go." Cole chuckles

Heidi just looks at him and rolls her eyes as she smiles.

"You know what to do, the boys and I are here to support any decision you make." Cole says as he pulls her into a hug.

"You know I can always ruin the wedding and tell him I like you."
Cole Jokes, Which makes Heidi chuckle.

✾ Heidi Rosales ✾

I was waiting at the airport for my family to arrive, anxious but more excited because I already missed them.

Not exactly the kind of moment I had pictured when having them come visit me, but this had to do.

The doors open and I see Cesi, and Alex with my family arriving I smile.

I know this was hard on them all, it was hard for me also. They were disappointed in me and I could easily notice that.

The only person who was not making a big deal about it and stood by my side without judging has been Cesi, and Alex sometimes.

"Is that your family?" Cole asks breaking through my thoughts.

"Yes, how can you tell?" I ask

"Well for one your cousin and Alex are here, and you look like your mom in a way." Cole says

"Really?" I question

"Yeah, you might not see it but I do."

"Heidi!" Cesi says running up to me and gives me the tightest hug.

"I'm so glad you are here." I say with a smile.

Cole and Cesi exchange hellos, and so does Alex, after giving me the tightest hug ever.

"I didn't think you would come." I say

"Hey, if your happy I'm happy. Besides your my best friend I'm always going to be here." Alex smiles.

I smile at him, and then greet my parents and introduce Cole to them.

They actually liked Cole, unlike Justin who I could tell they hated from a mile away.

"So honey, are we heading to your place?" My mom asked.

I knew what she meant, of course they didn't want to end up at Justin's house, but no worries I don't want that either.

When Justin broke the news to his parents, of course his mother being her was not happy, but his father was much more happier.

Than all of us.

"Yes, Cole came in his car as well, mostly since we won't all fit in mine." I say

After arranging who went with who we drove off to the condo.