Chapter 1

I sat down on my bed with my feet hanging a good 3 inches from the floor as I texted my boyfriend good morning.

While waiting on a reply I hopped in the shower. I was pouring shampoo in my hand about to rub it in when I heard the notification sound on my phone so I quickly finished my shower and jumped out to text him.

Hoping it was Jace I unlocked my pink iPhone and was disappointed when it was my dad texting me to come down stairs.

I pulled on a light pair of blue jeans and a pink crop top sweater that said PINK on it in sparkly white letters. I grabbed a pair of pink ughs since it was the first day of school and August was a chilly but warm month in my town.

I put my long curly hair in a messy bun and put in some large silver hoops and grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

My little brother Jason who 8 years old was already seated and digging into his french toast and sausage covered in syrup.

I sigh dreading what my first day of 11th grade year was going to be like as I ate my breakfast slowly until it was time to go.

"JASON!! STACEY!! Get in the car now! Shool starts in 45 minutes for you two!" My dad was yelling at us from outside as we quickly ran over and hopped in.

"You have a good day at school today buddy" my dad said as he hugged Jason and got back in to drop me off.

It was silent as he drove me besides the radio turned on law talking about some robbery in Kentucky. My phone flashed and I picked it up to read a text from Jace saying "Sup..."

I was confused on why he didn't say good morning but because it was the first day I was being cheesy and texted back "Hey babe can't wait to see you at school soon! XOXO btw can you take me home afterwards?"

My dad pulled up to the school and kissed my forhead as I jumped out the car and waved goodbye.

I looked up at my old brick school...CheryVilleHigh which I've been going to since 9th grade.

I look around and give a few hugs and waves to people from last year until I see Jace hugging another girl and kissing her cheek.

My world flashed between my eyes...they say young love is the best love but I think young love is dumb love. He looks at me and runs over leaving the blonde headed girl confused.

"Babe! Stacey it's you I've missed you since the last time we were you know together" Jace said as he grabbed me into a tight yet comfortable hug.

He probably thought I was to unexperienced at having sex even though I've only done it twice with him including the first when he took my virginity.

"I was just kissing her cheek because you know that's my bestfriend Stacey...it's Brendy she died her hair from purple to blonde and looks way better" He said breaking my thoughts.

"Oh" was all I had to say to him as he dragged me inside the school for our first day of 11th grade.

**WARNING** YES I KNOW THIS BOOK MIGHT HAVE A FEW GRAMMAR MISTAKES DON'T GET MAD AT ME BUT INSTEAD COULD YOU PLEASE JUST COMMENT WHERE SO I CAN FIX THEM IN PEACE. BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY THE BOOK!!!!