3x22 - The Departed

Zacznij od początku

"And you'll just run?" Stella sits next to Eliot.

"We've done it before. Colette and Richard spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Eliot is able to live out the rest of his natural life?" Elinor tells them.

"We've finally stopped her, Elinor. After everything that she's done to us, I can't just let you bring her back" Eliot sighs.

"I give you my word, Eliot. I will not revive Colette within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach her some manners"

"Why should he trust you? All you've done is screw him over" Macy asks her.

"And for that, I am deeply ashamed. But know this, he could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight, so Eliot, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not"

Suddenly, Demi responds. She is on the phone from the road. "Not! Hello? Did that concussion give you brain damage?! Her lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!"

"Richard and Kia will honor the terms. If you return Colette's body to us, Eliot will come to no harm" Elinor responds. Eliot looks at stela. "Do we have a deal?" Elinor asks him.

"No! No, no, no, no! Did I mention no?" Demi responds.

"Eliot, it's up to you" Stella tells him.

"Oh, come on!" Demi groans.

"Why do you want Colette's body?" Eliot asks Elinor.

"She my sister. We remain together"

Eliot sighs, "We have a deal"

**********

Storage Units

Demi and Benny exit an elevator into a room of storage unit. "You know, I'm not half way out of Virginia and Eliot sells our souls to the originals?"

"It was his call" Benny shrugs.

"You know what else is his call? Everything bad ever"

"Where's the body? As long as it's unspelled, Althea is one witch away from finding it"

"Hidden. I was gonna use unit 666 but figured that would be a little obvious. So..." They stop in front of a unit, "1020. Mini fridge, a couple bird cages, a box of old playboys" Demi opens the unit's shutter door. "One beef jerkified original"

Benny opens the casket. Colette's chained, and desiccated body lies within it. suddenly, Colette opens her eyes and looks at them. "Oh, creepy"

"I need a minute" Benny tells Demi.

"Just jam the witch locator, bat signal or whatever and get on with it, Benny"

"Eliot and Jemma lost Jensen and Althea because of her. Taylor's a hybrid, my mother's a vampire. Could you give me a minute to just appreciate the sight of her like this?"

 Could you give me a minute to just appreciate the sight of her like this?"