2x21 - The Sun Also Rises

Picture Of Colette Mikaelson

Althea's Residence

Demi is sitting at the bar, observing the werewolf bite on her inner forearm. Kasper stands over her, also observing the bite.

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like" Kasper comments.

"Yep"

"It's not that bad"

"Will be" Demi stands up and rolls her sleeve down, covering the bite.

"So that's it? You're just...going to die?" Kasper asks her.

"Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" Kasper shakes his head "Me, either" Demi grabs her jacket off the couch and puts it on.

"145 years and no last good-bye?"

"You don't get a good-bye" Demi turns away from him. Kasper vamp-speeds in front of her, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"No. Don't leave mad"

"Us ending up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list, Kasper" Demi attempts to leave again, but Kasper persists.

"Colette made me call Jensen to lure him out. There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice"

"That's why I gave you the vervain. So you had a choice"

"It was him or me. I chose him" Kasper tells her.

"I helped you. You owed me. Now when Colette dies, you're going to walk out of here without a scratch and Eliot's uncle dies. Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?" Demi asks.

"I didn't let love get in the way"

"Enjoy an eternity alone, Kasper" Demi walks past him.

"What are you going to do?"

She turns and looks at him "I'm going to offer myself as a replacement to Colette"

"She won't take you. She saw your bite, she said that your blood is impure. I'm sorry, Demi. But Jensen's dead, there's nothing you can do about it"

**********

Old Witch House

Outside, Elinor, Althea and Stella arrive and walks across the yard towards the house.

"The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets. First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. Finally the doppelganger. Once Eliot dies, the curse will be broken. Colette will become a hybrid" Elinor explains.

"So when do we attack?" Althea asks.

"Eliot's death will activate her dormant werewolf side. She'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Benny comes in"

"And you're sure Benny will survive this?" Stella asks.

"If he can deliver her to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself" Elinor tells her.

Stella's phone rings and she answers it. she walks away from them. Demi is on the other end at the boarding house. "Demi"

"You're not going to like what I'm about to say"

"Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?" Stella asks.

"It's happening. I tried to stop it, but it got...complicated"

"We're sticking with the original plan. We're meeting Benny right now"

"She's got Jensen, Stella" Demi reveals.