2x22 - As I Lay Dying

Picture of Demi Salvatore (1864 Flashbacks)

Gilbert Residence

Eliot looks at Jemma. She's asleep. Then he goes in Jensen's bedroom, looks around and leaves. Demi's there.

"That'll get easier. But you knew that"

"What do you want?" Eliot asks.

"I want to apologize"

"Demi..."

"Please. Eliot, feeding you my blood, I was wrong"

"Yes, you were"

"And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but...I need it" Demi practically pleads.

"And I need some time, maybe a lot of time" Eliot tells her.

"Sure. Of course, take all the time you need"

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi takes a bottle of scotch from the cabinet and pours herself a drink. She opens the curtains, lets the sun shine upon her face, drinks some scotch and puts the glass down on a table.

She returns to the window, takes off her ring and drops it on the floor. She opens her arms and her skin burns but Stella arrives and pushes her out of the sunlight.

"Get off of me"

"You're not doing this" Stella tells her.

"Just did. You know what happened to Ross, Stella"

Stella uses her speed and throws her in the cellar "I don't care. You're not dying today" Stella closes the door and locks it. she looks at Demi through the bars in the door. Demi remains on the floor but turns to look at her.

"What's the plan, Supergirl?" Demi asks.

"I'm gonna find a way out of this"

"Oh, right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one" Demi chuckles.

"I got Benny looking for something, anything"

"Always the hero, Stella. Just tell me good-bye, get it over with" Demi starts coughing and rolls onto her stomach. She coughs up some blood on her hand.

"Lie still. Conserve your strength" Stella leaves.

**********

Woods

Colette wakes up naked in the forest. She looks at the sun and smiles. Someone throws her some clothes. She turns her head, Elinor's there.

"You've been busy"

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Colette asks.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf"

Colette gets dressed "I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill"

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way" Elinor comments.

"Just like old times, sister"

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain"

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. you wish to be reunited with our family" She teases her.

"You gave me your word, Nicolette"

"What kind of sister would break her bond? Even though you did try to kill me"