"I'm Not Going to Let You Hurt Her Again" {T. H.}

Word Count: 479

     Excitement flooded my senses as I waited at my house. The Hollands, plus Haz, were coming to visit your family. I'd been in America for a few months since I was shooting a movie, but that meant a long time away from Tom which I didn't enjoy. Mom and Dad were at the airport to collect our guests while I made the house look presentable along with myself. 

    I hear a car door shut, my excitement spiking higher and higher. Moments later the front door opens,  the Hollands shuffling into the house. Tom, with a grin plastered to his face, sees me and dashes. His strong arms wrap around my waist and he spins me around as he softly kisses my lips.

     "God, I missed you," he says quietly. 

     "I know, Facetime and phone calls made me miss you even more," I reply. 

     Harry interrupts the moment between you two, "We should go out tonight, maybe a local bar?"

     Tom rolls his eyes at his brother's butting-in, but you nod your head at the idea. "I'm down for that."

~~~Time Skip provided by my hiatus~~~

     On our way to a local bar, a tall guy bumps into him. Tom looks back and shakes his head, eyes wide. 

     "You alright?" I ask, eyebrows knitted together from confusion. 

     "Yeah... Sorry, I just thought I saw someone I knew," he replies. 

     We get to the bar, ordered a round of drinks when I saw him. Jake. He sees me and makes his way towards me. I choke on my drink and Tom notices. "What's wrong darling?"

     "Jake."

     At one word, Tom sits up straighter and clenches his teeth. He sees him too. Tom gathers Haz, Harry, and Sam, they step in front of Jake. 

     "What do you think you're doing?" I can hear Jake raise his voice a little bit. 

     "I'm not going to let you hurt her again," Tom confronts him. 

     "She's like our sister, not your emotional punching bag," Sam says. Jake tries to push past the four boys, but they don't let him pass. Next thing I know, a fight breaks out between them, the security guards trying to pull them apart. I stand up abruptly and run towards Tom and the boys, Jake being pulled back by one of the guards. 

     "I want all of you out. Now," the security guard orders. All of us left quickly, heading back to my house. Tom's eye is swollen and discoloured, and the rest of the boys have bruises. I pull into the driveway, letting them all in the house, and we crash in the living room. 

       Tom wants to go to bed, so we head to the bedroom. "Thanks," I say quietly.

     The corner of his mouth tugs upwards, "You're my girlfriend, it's my job."

     Crimson flushes in my cheeks, and I give him a quick peck. He pulls me closer. 

     Hello!

     So first I would like to apologize for making this a month late. My wifi has been out and I've also been in the theatre all week since I dance in the Nutcracker Ballet.

     This imagine was requested by @SummerNykoles. Hope you liked it!

     Also, thank you all so much for 23.2k reads and almost 420 votes!

     I've been really behind on writing in this book, and I honest to God am trying to add to it more often but I have school and ballet. 

     Thanks for your patience,

     ~Lina