Blue Christmas {P. P}

Word Count: 471

   ~~~Peter's POV~~~

   It's been exactly 11 months, one week, and one day. Christmas is no longer a joyous holiday for me, Aunt May, our friends, or the Avengers. Ever since Christmas Eve of 2016. 

   The first few months were hell. I couldn't just drop out of school; I had homework. Every Monday, I would go to the Avengers tower to see her dad, Tony Stark. We would never say anything to each other, just bathe ourselves in the silence that was not filled with her laughter. The silence that was not bright, nor a beautiful mess. The silence that had none her beautiful smiles or silly faces. The silence is what killed Tony Stark. 

   "I'm gonna get you, Peter!" she laughed. We ran like little kids through the maze of castles lit with black lights. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arm around her, but rested my laser gun in its holster. I pulled her into a corner and showered her with kisses. She dropped her gun and let it hang to her side, accepting all of the gifts I was giving her. She pushed me back a little bit, and I was taken aback a little bit by the way she betrayed me. 

   "Hey! That's not fair!" I said as my chest piece buzzed with a bright alert. 

   "You can't let your guard down Peter. Besides, you had it coming!" she laughed. 

   "Hey, you kids better keep it PG!" Steve shouts as he shoots at Y/N. 

   "Sure thing Uncle Steve!" Y/N shouts back. 

   I wish I could take it all back. Every hurtful thing I said to Mr Stark while we both drowned in grief. I wish I could bring him back. He ruined himself so bad the funeral was a closed casquet. He was the closest thing to a father that I had after Uncle Ben, and I just pushed him away. 

   During those visits, the silence was such a barrier. And the times one of us broke it, it was never good. Glass breaking, hysterical sobbing, angry shouting were just a few of the things. I called him an unfit, drunkard father. I pushed him off the cliff. I hope he's with her at least. 

   I watched as she walked into the classroom, she seemed a little timid. She was dressed in simple clothes, but she made the clothes look boring compared to her beauty. And for the short moment that she saw me, she took my breath away. I had heard of love at first sight when I was a little boy and I had never believed in it; until that moment. I was so vulnerable and she took advantage of that so that she could have a friend.  

   I could've saved her if I didn't let my guard down. Besides, I had it coming.  

   A/N 

   Sorry that this was so short. I have just a little bit of writer's block, but hopefully, I should have a couple of Christmas imagines out (happy ones). 

   ALSO... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K!!! YOU PEEPS ARE AMAZING!!!

   Much love and Merry Christmas, Lina