The Question

Mia

Chresanto told me to put on something nice because he had something planned for us, I don't know what he's up to.

"Baby, Come downstairs!" He yelled.

"I'm Coming!" I yelled back.

I curled the last strand of my hair, added some lip gloss and some perfume.

I opened the door and went down to the living room to see chresanto standing there with a red rose in his hand.

"Here, baby". He said handing me the rose.

"Thanks baby". I said smelling the rose and smiling.

"C'mon lets go" He said guiding me to his Audi R8 Spyder. I love this car the most out of all the other cars.

We raced down the highway headed to god knows where, he said its a surprise.

"Baby, We here." He said.

I looked out the window and saw that we were at a park.

"Why we here?" I asked .

"Follow me and you'll see". He winked then got out the car and so did I.

We started walking through the grassy park until I smelled hot dogs, my stomach grumbled. Then in the distance I saw a bunch of people having a barbeque.

When we got closer I noticed it was all of our friends.

"Suprise baby" Chresanto said .

"Aw, baby this is nice. " I said grinning.

"Mia! Get your pregnant ass over here and come hug yo cousin". Yelled my cousin aminah.

"Oh my god, Aminah I haven't seen you in so long" I said embracing her in a hug.

"Girl, I missed my favorite couisin" She said.

I looked over her shoulder and saw, my mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, and couisins.

Throughout the barbeque I ate, and catched up with friends and family.

"Uhm, Excuse me can I have everyone's attention!" Chresanto yelled.

What is he doing?

When everyone got quiet he slowly walked towards me, and got down on one knee.

Oh shit.

"Baby, You were my first love, Noone could ever compare to you. I love you so much and it hurt so bad when I thought I lost you. I wanna be there when you want a shoulder to cry on......" He started crying, then he continued. "I don't know what I would do without you in my life, when I was down you lifted me up, you were always there for me, and I wanna be there for you, for the rest of your life..  So, Mia Lanique Anderson Will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He asked.

I was in complete tears at this point.

"...Yes, Yes I'd love to." I said wiping my eyes.

He slid the ring on my finger then go up and embraced me in a hug and kissed me. Everyone started cheering.

I was so happy and damn this ring is stunning.

"Baby, I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said.

Chresanto

I can't believe I'm getting married, damn I love this girl so much.

Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Miss me?" The person said then hung up.

Oh god no, not now.

Its shortBut the cliffhanger though, who  could it be? Find out next time.

*Vote .

*Comment.

AJ, xx