Seeking

I guess i kinda felt bad that i through her out but like i said earlier shes just a hoe.

Theres one girl in this world that i will consider wifey material......Mia.

I loved her so much. we knew each other since we were 8 years old. Ive been in love with her ever since. I confessed my love for her in 9th grade but she shot me down saying shed rather be my bestfriend.

Well lets just say i was pretty pissed at the fact that i poured my heart out to her and she didnt feel the same way.....So i jusst stopped talking to her and ignored her.

Ever since that say i turned to having hoes. Not loving any of theem cause there was only onr girl in my heart..Mia.

At the moment im staring at the ceiling laying down on my couch. Bored out of my mind...I might as well go out and have a good time with my boys Craig..Jacob...Ray and Diggy. They knew how to have a good time. So i called up diggy since he knew the bouncer at Club Paradise.

~Phone Convo~

Me: Yeoo wassuh bro ?

Diggy: Chillin Chillen...You good ?

Me: Sorta. Was just wondering if we all can kick it at club paradise tonight.

Diggy: Yea no doubt aint got nothing better to do anyways.

Me: Aight bet . do me a favor and call up the rest. Let me know if they down later. aight?

Diggy: Yea ight peace bruh

Me: Bye

~Convo Finished~

As i hung up the phone i started to get excited. I mean what guy wouldnt ? going to the club surrounded by fire ass girls .. Oh hell yes ! Best believe imma be all up in there.

15 minutes later diggy called saying they were all down with the plan and to get ready by 8. It was only 5, ight just enough time to buy a new outfit .. ya know ya boy gottta look good.

I decided on shopping at Zara for a outfit. I got a white v neck tee with leather sleeves.. with some leather sweats. Now im off to foot locker. Gonna Get the powder blue jordans. Yesss bouta look flee tonight !!

As i was walking out the mall with my bags i saw a girl sitting on the curb crying her head was down so i couldnt seee her fae but by looking at her clothes she didnt look homeless or anything. but something about her looked familiar.

I approached the girl causiously incase she might be one of them crazy bitches out there.

Then i spoke. "Excuse me miss are you okay?"

She started wiping her tears then looked up. Deep brown eyes met hazel ones.

"Mia!?" i whisper yelled in disbelief.

Oooh Cliffy ! Read. Comment. Vote.

Updated May 7th, 2014