Mistaken

My whole face turned red. Gosh how could i not feel the air between my legs. Fuck Ima Idiot. She Probably Freaked out.

After i threw jayla out mia went to her room and i went to mine. I was still embarassed about all that happened. As i was in mid thought i heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" i shouted.

"Hey Chres.." mia said coming into the room and sitting on the bed.

"Wassup ..." i said sighing loudly.

"Are you okay?" she asked with worry in her eyes.

"Muy Bien" i said.

"Um...English maybe?" she said.

"Very good... thats what i said... im just tired of always getting the hoes. Like i dont wanna fuck hoes for the rest of my life i gotta find a girl that i can settle down with ya know" i said

"I hear you.. you cant be a hoe hopper forever chres.." she said.

"Yeah..but what about you ? You think you ready to start seeing people?" i asked.

"Yes but im also scared of getting hurt again..trust me it hurt soo bad...i felt like shit" she said.

"Well thats in the past think about the future now" i said smiling at her.

"Yea.....the future" she said. Something about the way she said it made me feel uneasy.

"So whatcha wanna do tomorrow....i mean i literally got no life" i said.

"Wait chres...dont you work?" she asked

"Nope" i said putting emphasis on the "P".

"Then how the hell you live in a house like this and got mad paper" she said.

"Family inheritance my friend" i said

"Lucky ass"she said quietly.

"I guess..but ima get to bed though so ill see you in the morning". i said.

"Oh oh i see i get it.. tryna throw me out on the low" she said.

"Nah it aint even like that..im just tired thats all" i said.

"Yeaa whatever you say chres...goodnight" she said getting up and leaving my room.

Mia's P.O.V

Damn. Im catchin feelings for chresanto all over again. It pissed the hell outta me when i found out he was fucking that jayla bitch. But goddamn she a hoe fucking him the same night she met him.

Well yoy know what they say...Thots will forver be thots.

~Morning~

I woke up to the smell of bacon...eggs..and pancakes. Mmmmm.. my favorite.

I got up out bed brushed my teeth and combed over my hair putting it in a messy bun.

I headed downstairs. When i got to the kitchen my ovaries almost combusted.. I saw chres shirtless oh my god. His V-Line... Fuck it just got hot in here.

"Like what you see" he said snapping me out of my gaze.

"Um.. Ive seen better" i said nervously heading to the table.

"Yeaa right". he said popping some bacon in his mouth. Pig.

Rocs P.O.V

Damn Mia came downstairs looking like 1million dollars. Fuuuuccckk. Wanting something i cant have.

"Chres...is there any orange juice" she asked.

"Uhh..Uhh yea in the fridge" i said stammering.

She went over to the fridge and bended over getting the orange juice.

"Chres.. put your tongue back in your mouth" she said.

"Oh....shit" i said looking away.

She came to the table with her food and we ate in silence.

Once we were done we put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Oh yea go upstairs and go freshen up cause we going out.. We leaving in an hour so hop to it" i said.

"Fuck chres i hate when you do shit like that" she said stomping up the stairs cursing me out.

"Love you tooo!" i yelled to her.

"Fucckk you" she yelled back.

I went up stairs to my bathroom and took me a 30 minute shower. I got out with a towel around my waist looking in my closet for something to wear.

I picked out a black tee with the word "Truckfit" in red letters. My khaki jeans and my jordan breds. I put on my black "F*ck the police" snapback ,and  Sprayed on my gucci cologne.

I walked downstairs sat on the couch waiting for mia.

Mia's P.O.V

I took my shower for 30 minutes and went to go put my clothes on. I put on a white crop top that said "GangBanger" on it. Light blue high waisted shorts and my creme toms. I put my hair in a bun with a side bang. I sprayed on my "Dots by Marc Jacobs" perfume on. I grabbed my galaxy s5 and picked up some blue headphones.

i walked down the stairs to find chres sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Okay im done" i said as i got to the couch.

"Fina-fucking-lly" he said chuckling.

"Shut up...anyways where the hell we going?" i asked.

"Its a suprise" he said simply.

"If you say so" i said. We just got out the house and we were headed to his blue lamborgini.

We were crusing down the highway when we made a sudden stop. I looked up from my phone and couldnt believe what i saw.

"What the hell........" i said.

Read. Comment. Vote.

AJ xx

Updated May 15th 2014