Why Me Lord ?

Mia's P.O.V

As much as I should be mad at Chresanto. He had a point, who was I to keep him away from his first born child. But at the same time. I felt jealousy. I wanted to bare his first child, Not Her. Through this whole situation I just Know something aint right.

As I got ready for bed that night I prayed.

Lord...Why is everything tumbling down on me. All I ever wanted was a good life. To find someone and settle down with....Yet I end up getting the unfaithful ones. Am I wrong for forgiving him? But overall Thank for prosperity and good health. Most people dont have that.

Amen.

When I was finished praying Chresanto slipped into the room shirtless with some basketball shorts on.

"Hey baby" Roc said lightly.

"Hey.." I said weakly.

Although I forgave him , I'm still skeptical about him.

I patted my pillow down slipping under the covers ready to just sleep away all my worries.

I felt the  bed move as Chres slipped in beside me. I was satisfied at the fact that he was actually leaving me alone.

O7 minutes later I felt some movement on the bed. Then, I felt a soft kiss against my neck.

"Roc..Stop" I mumbled.

He stopped. But then momentarily I felt his hands trying to slip into my Pajama shorts.

"Roc .. Stop" I said a bit louder.

He tried again at trying to turn me over.

"Roc I said to fucking stop" I half yelled at him.

"Dammit Mia I dont want you mad at me" Roc groaned.

"Your triffling ass should of thought about that before you fucked that hoe hours after you asked me to be yours" I said.

"How many times do I have to apologize?" He said.

"Until I damn near believe it..How could you!? I swear your not the same person I knew in school days" I said.

"People change you know" He said.

"I can't stay here" I mumbled to my self.

"What was that?" he said.

"I said I cant stay here, I need to find me a job and get my own damn place" I said.

"I dont want you to go" He pleaded.

"Its best for whatever this is" I said.. Honestly I cant fight any longer  Im getting tired of this now.

He was about to reply when his phone started ringing. He looked at his phone then back at me.

"It's Jayla..." he said nervously.

"Put that hoe on speaker" I said.

He looked hesitant for a minute but reluctantly answered the phone.

"Hello?" He said.

"Roc me and the baby miss you and I'm hungry" Jayla whined..

"I'm with my girlfriend now Jayla" he said.

"You aint dump her ass yet? You told me you would" Jayla said.

"What no I didnt" He said quickly.

"Roc.. You was hitting it from the back talking about how much I fucked better than her and that you just might leave her" Jayla said.

My eyes widened when I heard that. I almost cried. Almost.

"Look I'll come bring you food but nothing more bye" Roc saidd.

"Bye baby daddy" She chuckled disconnecting the call.

"I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight" I mumbled as I got up to leave.

"What she said isnt true" Roc said.

"You sure as hell didnt deny it when you were on the phone with her" I said.

He got silent.

"Are you even ready for a relationship?" I asked seriously.

He sighed. "I thought I was" He mumbled running his hands through his hair.

"I really dont think you are.... I reconsidered living with Jaay I'll be out by tomorrow morning" I said.

"Mia.....I'm not gonna keep pleading with you everytime you do this" He said.

"Nobody really asked you to....I'll be gone by morning have a nice life chresanto" I said leaving the bedroom and heading to the guest bedroom to try and get some sleep.

Roc's P.O.V

The hell have I done ? My mother always told me....fight for what you want. I'm about to put that shit to use.

I left the bedroom and made my way to guest bedroom.

"Mia" I whispered.

No answer.

I went to the side of the bed. I crawled in with her under the covers and made my way between her legs. Her ass bouta wake the hell up.

I slowly and carefully pulled her pajama shorts down then her panties.

I slowly lifted her thighs and put them on my broad shoulders.

She started mumbling something.

"Ro--" She started off but didnt get any farther than that when my mouth captured her vagina.

I just kept eating her out until she had to beg me to stop.

She pulled my body up while breathing heavily.

"Get your sexy ass over here" She said as she smashed her lips against mine while she moaned. I guess it turned her on to taste her arousal on my tongue.

I quickly pulled my shorts down and positioned myself between her legs. With one swift movement I was deep inside of her groaning. Ive been at this for 10 minutes now. Picking up the pace.

"Oh my god I hate you for this" Mia gasped and moaned as i kept hitting her spot.

"Shhhh..." I said kissing her like my life depended on it.

A minute later she reached her climax yelling my name as usual.

I  came 10 minutes after.

I slumped my body over hers trying to catch my breath along with her.

In the distance I can hear my phone ringing "Loyal By: Chris brown, Lil wayna & French montana".

Guessing who that might be ?

-

-

-

Jayla >.<

Hope You Enjoydd Gimmie some feedback.

Read.Vote.Comment.

AJxx

Updated June 7th 2014