Unbelievable

"I think you know what i want..." she said stepping closer to me.

Shit who turned up the heat.

"Whatchu want ...?" i said knowing damn well what she meant.

"You..." she said crashing her lips into mine.

We just stood there kissing for a while.. her arms behind my neck and my hands resting on her ass.

"Wheres your bedroom" she said licking her lips.

"Follow me ;)" i said.

I held her hand and took her to my bedroom. As soon as we got in she pushed me on the bed tryna take my pants off.

"Chiilllll.. im not going nowhere.. take it slow" i said.

"Im just so anxious" she said half smiling.

JAYLAS P.O.V

I cant wait to have sex with him. I need me a baby dadddy. Shit.. Im tired of working and he is straight stackin.. Think i aint see them cars parked outside.

Yea i know its evil to get pregnant just to depend on him but.. oh well he got more than enough money.

ROCS P.O.V

She started taking off my shirt and jeans. Kissing and biting on my neck softly. I had gotten her clothes off and was ready to do the deed when i realized i needed a condom.

I met this girl at the club you think im dumb enough to go raw ? Naaaah.

"Shit.. jayla i need a condom" i said.

"I have one in my pocket hold on" she said getting up.

"aight cool" i said relieved.

"Here" she said handing me a trojan condom.

She layed back down on her back and i took the wrapper off ready to slide the condom on.. but then i noticed something.

"WTF.. Theres a hole in the condom"" i said annoyed.

"Oh damn...c'mon just go in raw i promise im clean ... just pull out when you coming." she said.

"I dont think so.. " i trailed off.

"Cmon....you kno you wanna" she grindingg herself up on me.

"Fine.. ill just pull out" i said positioning myself at her entrance.

As soon as i slid in she started moaning my name.

"Chress...Chres...CHRES". she moaned.

"You like that ? " i said deeply stroking.

"Yessss... go faster" she said.

I went even slower.

"Chres please go faster" she said panting.

"How bad do you want it?" i said going slowly and nibbling on her ear.

"Badly pleaassee" she said. Tears were coming from her eyes.. Thats how bad she wants it.

"Fine ill go faster" i said.

I pulled out and rapidly slammed back into her repeately.

"Go slower...." she said.

"But YOU said you wanted me to go faster" i said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I know but your going to fast and hard i cant take it" she said panting.

"You gonna take it today.. and if you even think about tapping out ill go so fast " i said warningly.

"ok..." she said

"Ok what ?" i said yelling a lil.

"Ok daddy" she said. After that i kept going non-stop.

10 minutes later she came while screaming my name. 25 minutes after i pulled out and came all over her body.

I rolled over panting. Then she layed her head on my chest. 10 min passed.

"ok you can get out" i said with my eyes closed.

"What!? nigga you must have me mistaken. I aint no hoe.. that you can just throw out after sex" she screamed at me.

"Actually you are a hoe.. you fucked me the night we met. I barely knew you for 5 hours shawty" i said calmly.

"I dont usually do it on the first night though.. your special" she said

"Thot please like i aint hear that line before...man get the hell out" i yelled.

"I aint leaving" she screamed.

Just when i was gonna reply back mia peaked through the door.

"Um is everything ok in here" she asked worried.

"So this the whore you tryna throw me out for?" jayla yelled.

"I always throw hoes out and mia isnt a whore.. shes my friend and she lives herre.. now as i was saying...get the fuck out my house" i yelled.

"Ight fine chresanto..but you gonna get yours...dont worry and your little thot too." she yelled.

"I will not be direspected" she said putting her clothes on.

"Well cya" i said walking her to the door.

"Fuck you chresanto" she said as i closed the door.

"Wow chres. yoy sure know how to choose them" mia said from behind me.

I turned around and noticed she was looking down at me ... looking away and blushing. Whats she blushing about ?

Then it hit me...

Shit my underwear. >.<

Read. Comment. Vote.

AJ xx

Updated May 13th. 2014