Finally Free

Chresanto

Ever since we got home, Mia hasn't been the same. She barely comes out of the room, If she wasnt pregnant then she wouldnt be eating at all.

I knocked on the bedroom door.

"Go away chresanto!" She yelled.

"Baby please, get out of this room, you can't stay in there forever" I said.

"Yes, I can and I will" She mumbled.

I sighed.

I need to cheer my baby up, someway, somehow. I know exactly what she needs.

Mia

After the whole incident I haven't been the same, I hardly left the bedroom, I only took my showers, ate and come right back in here.

I haven't been going to work either, I honestly just gave up on life, the only thing keeping me sane is my baby.

Chresanto tries to talk to me but I just brush him off or yell at him. I feel bad because he really cares about me and he's trying his best to cope with me but, I'm severly traumatized, I almost died and it was all my so-called best friends fault. I pray that Jayla and Jaay rot in hell.

I gently began crying and rubbing my stomach.

"I'm sorry baby, I promise no one will hurt you" I whispered to my stomach.

Chresanto

"Yeah.....Nah nigga tomorrow afternoon....Yeah....Have that all arranged....Aight thanks man....Bye" I said hanging up the phone.

I planned something to cheer Mia up, god I hope it works, I'm so nervous.

Francine

"Diggy" I said shaking him.

"Hm..?" He mumbled.

"Wake up" I said.

"Why" He whined.

I got up and straddled him, rubbing on his chest.

"I'm ready for round two" I whispered in his ear.

His eyes snapped open and he started chuckling softly.

"I thought you were tired." He said rubbing my thigh.

"Tired of this?" I said grabbing his erection.

"Never." I said

He groaned.

"Girl you gonna get it" He said while flipping me over on to my back.

I squealed.

Jacob

I ran my hands down my face in frustration.

"Why didn't you tell me you were  a

virgin" I stressed.

"Its not that big of a deal" Jayleen mumbled.

"Oh yes it is, don't you know that boys dont really fuck virgins?  Its cause they get attached, If we end up getting into some type of argument your gonna throw that shit in my face." I yelled, She flinched a bit.

"Really, Jacob?" She said.

"Look I'm sorry Jayleen, Its just you should of told me so that I could of made it more special" I said.

"Jacob, It was perfect, I don't regret anything that we've done, Honest." She said with a small smile.

"You really need to think about us dating, girl" I said crawling to her on the bed and hovering over her.

I started kissing on her neck making her gasp.

"Jacob.." She said lowly.

"Yes?" I answered between kisses.

"I'd love to be your girl" She moaned.

I grinned against her neck. Then slowly looked down at her.

"Baby, You got asthma?" I asked.

"No." She said confused.

"Good." I said sliding into her slowly making her gasp.

ITS short but I'll update again. ;)

Thanks for reading. Comment and vote for  new chapter.

Love,

AJxx