Revenge.

Mia's P.O.V

When me and Roc got downstairs we

were shocked beyond words.

"Damn Ray this aint the last supper" I exclaimed.

"We thought you burned the kitchen down by now" Roc said.

"The faith you two have in me is priceless" Ray said sarcastically.

The table was properly set. There were many varieties to go through. He made bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, waffles and finger sandwiches.

"Whats all the commotion" I sleepy eyed Prod said coming into the kitchen.

"Ray...cooked....breakfast" I said slowly.

"Hold up I think I'm dreaming" Prod said.

I pinched his arm.

"Shit I'm awake" Prod said.

"Let me clear the air. I, Ray Ray just fucked shit up in the kitchen. In a good way as you can see" He said proudly.

"Oooooh I'm about to dive Innnnn !" Prod said, grabbing a piece of bacon and putting it in his mouth.

"Ain't have bad" Prod said after he finished chewing.

"Goodmornin Yall" Diggy said walking in the kitchen rubbing his eyes. Even he looked dumbfounded.

"Goodmornin" We said in unison.

O5 Minutes later everybody else got up giving Ray Ray the same look.

We all took a seat around the table ready to devour this meal. But first lemme say grace. (Lol)

"Father God.. Thank you for the meal that has been prepared. But with all honesty Thank you for not making Ray burn the kitchen down. Lord as were about to eat this food.. please dont give us diarhhea .. or make us die.. we have to much to live for. Amen." I said.

"Amen" everybody said.

"Real funny mia" Ray said.

"Love You too" I said sticking out my tongue.

We finished the food in less than 30 minutes.

"Damn.. Ray you put it down" Prod said.

"I always do" Ray said looking at me.

I turned towards roc and he looked pissed.

"Oh shit I'm sorry i keep forgeting that your his now" Ray apologized.

"Whatever" Roc said getting up and going upstairs. Everyone just said there uneasily.

"Ill go check on him" I said getting up and going upstairs.

When i went up I saw Roc texting frantically on his phone. When he saw me he threw his phone on the bed.

"Who was that" I asked.

"Nobody" He said.

"Roc..gimmie your phone" I said.

"No." he simply said.

I ran to the bed and quickly took it and ran to the bathroom locking the door. Roc was frantically Banging on the door.

"Open the damn door Mia" He sounded upset.

I quickly went through his phone when I saw a text message.

(SideeChick): Baby I need you. I'm so horny for you. Make sure you bring the condoms we might need the whole pack. Don't forget 12.

When I saw that I was mad beyond words. I unlocked the bathroom door and saw Roc slumped down on the bedroom wall. I threw the phone at him.

"Really Chresanto !? I thought you were done hoeing around!" I yelled at him.

"I..-" He started but I cut him off.

"Whats her name?" I asked calmly.

"Its...Jayla.." He said looking down.

"You've got to be kidding me! That hoe? All this time I'm thinking  you'd be faithful and you still under her damn ass" I yelled at him.

"Baby look..." He started but i cut him off once again.

"Save it.. Go be with that hoe. I'm done. You wanna fuck around with her so damn much then you might as well make her yours" I said.

"Oh and I'm no longer staying here... I'm moving in with Jaay" I said walking towards my closet.

"Baby Please I'm sorry dont leave I love you. I wont fuck around with her nomore just please" He pleaded.

"You should of thought about that before you went back to her" I said.

"Theres a reason why i went back to her" He said.

"And what could that be?" I said annoyed.

Ayeeee ! Cliffhanger. Tell me what you think so far.

Whats the reason Roc with that hoe?

What did Ray put down?

Read. Vote. Comment.

AJxx

Updated June  5th 2014

Explicit: Roc Royalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें