Things.

Mia's P.O.V

"What happened with you and Mya?" I asked curiously. They were so cute together.

"Well things didnt work out...she was still in love with some guy name Terrence" He said kinda depressed.

Dammit Mya .I thought she woulda left Terrence's cheating ass. Well I guess some girls dont change.

"Sorry" I said shrugging.

"It aint your fault...but your lucky you got chresanto" he said.

"Really? Cause I dont feel too damn lucky. This nigga cheated on me with some hoe name Jayla now that heffa claims she pregnant" I scoffed.

"Wait hol up...is she short...lightskinned...and wears alot of weave" He asked.

"Yea..why?" I said.

"I just fucked that bitch last week" He said.

"Did you use a condom?" I asked.

"Nah...she said she on birth control" He said.

"You know that hoe lying right?' I said.

He looked scared for a minute.

"And there could be a possibility that your the father of that baby" I continued.

"Shit how could I be so stupid" He said.

"Your not stupid you just wanted to buss a quick nutt" I said.

"I just know that hoe is getting a DNA test for that baby" He said.

"8 more months hang in there" I said.

"Thanks but um.. we already know each other so you want this job or not?" He asked.

"Yes of course when can I start" I said happily.

"Now" He said with a smirk.

"Uh. ok" I said standing up.

"Your office is next door there will be some files on your desk have them done by 6. No moree no less. I'm going on lunch break" He said leaving his office.

"Well damn he was acting like my homie now he dont know me" I said smirking.

I hurriedly went to my new office. It was nice . I sat down in my computer chair and got to work.

Diggy's P.O.V

Damn I'm starving. I think Im gonna go ti dunkin donuts.

I got in my 2014 Lexus and pulled out the building parking lot. I headed east bound to the nearest dunkin donuts.

I parked in front of it and got out locking my car.

I stood in line and noticed a woman i front of me.

"Ma'am that will be 8.25 " The cashier said.

The lady started digging in her purse.

"I only have 7.00" The woman said.

"Then you have to put something back" The cashier said.

Then I stepped in and gave the cashier the remainder of the balance.

"Thank you so much" The lady said turning around looking at me.

She wore glasses and she looked pretty in them. It gave her a sophisticated yet innocent look. Overall she was pretty.

"No problem. I'm Daniel by the way" I said taking her hand and kissing it.

She blushed.

"My name is Francine nice to meet you" She said.

"Can yall niggas hurry the hell up. I'm on break for only an hour. This aint no damn cinderella Get the fuck out the line" A man yelled.

Usually the old me would of slapped the black off of him but I've changed. He's lucky.

Francine went and sat at a table while I order a toasted ham and cheese sandwich with a french latte. I payed the cashier and sat down with her.

She looked up and blushed again.

"Damn girl am I making you that nervous" I said smirking.

"What? Psssssht. You aint even all that" She said. I know her ass was lying.

"Your cheeks say otherwise beautiful" I said.

She looked down and sipped on her iced coffee. Even if she had her head down I know she was still blushing.

Mia's P.O.V

This job aint no joke. Its alot of work. No wonder they call it 'work'.

My cellphone started ringing I looked at who was calling. I sighed and answered.

Me: What Roc ?

Roc: Baby where are you ?

Me: Work.

Roc: So damn fast?

Me: Well yeah... turns out diggy is my boss now and I'm his assistant.

Roc: Wow congrats baby. I'm proud of you getting a job. Plus I'm sorry for treating you like a child.

Me: Its all good. But look I have to go I have alot of paperwork.

Roc: Aight baby see you later and good luck.

Me: Mhm bye.

I hung up and got right back to work.

Jayla's P.O.V

I dont understand why chresanto dont leave Mia . I can give him so much more. As I was in mid-thought my phone rang.

Me: Hello

??: Why are you doing this to him? You know damn well it aint chresanto baby.

Me: Listen I gotta do what I gotta do.

??: Your not getting away with trying to make some other nigga father my baby.

Me: I'm the one carrying it for 9 months so majority of the baby belongs to me.

??: You are a crazy ass bitch you know that?

Me: Child i know that. Dont forget Boss Bitch too.

With that I hung up.

The hell he think he is ?

Did you enjoy or nah? Comment let me know.

Comment. Vote. Read. Share.

AJxx

Updated June 12th 2014