39. Pool

To say Tyler was sore was an understatement.

He hurt.

A lot.

But he was fine with the reason behind it. More than fine, actually. Way more.

It was nine thirty in the morning, the bright sun shining through the curtains in the room. Tyler had woken up about twenty minutes ago but he couldn't very well do anything so he just laid there, looking at the ceiling. Josh was sleeping peacefully next to him, his arm wrapped around Tyler protectively as he held him close. The brunette laughed to himself. Josh was already dating him and now fucking him. He didn't have to do much else to "protect" him.

Last night Josh had cleaned himself up and hid the lube and condoms in his bag so he didn't forget them at the cabin but also didn't get busted by his parents for having them. He and Tyler both knew they wouldn't use them again during their stay. The first time was enough for Tyler. After that he brought them in grilled cheese and cleaned Tyler up before they ate dinner. They spent the rest of the night talking before falling asleep at midnight.

Tyler felt like the luckiest person in the world. Everything just worked out so perfectly. There somehow had to be a catch but he couldn't find one anywhere. He was with Josh and they'd stay together while Tyler went to Princeton. Him and Josh already made plans for Josh to come and visit frequently but now he was just visiting as a boyfriend instead of a best friend. Life was going perfect at the moment.

Tyler stayed in bed for another fifteen minutes before he quickly grew bored. His eyes caught his phone on the bedside table next to him and stretched to grab it. He had to roll a little to reach it and winced before grabbing it and rolling back over.

His eyes adjusted to the screen quickly and he had a few notifications from social media and such. He realized he had to send Snapchat streaks and a mischievous smile overtook his face. He tilted his phone so he captured a picture of Josh sleeping and simply captioned it 'streaks' before sending it out to Hayley, Ashley, Jenna, Sarah, and Josh. Tyler knew Josh was going to just roll his eyes when he got it but that was fine. Tyler used to have streaks with Brendon, Dallon, Meagan, and Pete as well but after they fell apart they quickly ended and he realized how much he didn't miss them. He had amped the whole friend group thing up way too much. He realized that the people who stuck by him were his true friends.

Suddenly, he got a reply back from Hayley who had sent a chat since she already sent streaks out earlier. He opened the chat but already knew exactly what it said.

OH MY GOD DID YOU GUYS FUCK
PLEASE TELL ME YOU FUCKED

Tyler laughed before typing back.

That's private information Miss Williams.

THAT MEANS YOU FUCKED IF YOU DIDN'T FUCK YOU WOULD HAVE SAID NO HAHAHA YOU GAY ASS SUCKERS

Tyler just left her open, shaking his head with another giggle.

"Mmm, Ty why are you being so loud?" Josh mumbled. "'M tryna sleep baby boy."

"Stop fucking calling me that!" He shoved Josh playfully.

"You didn't mind it last night," Josh replied. "If I recall correctly you enjoyed it actually. 'Fuck, Josh! Harder—'"

Tyler instantly clamped his hand over Josh's mouth, his face bright red. Josh simply licked his hand and Tyler made a noise of disgust before pulling back and wiping it on the covers. "You're a little bitch."

"I can make fun of you all I want because you can't run away," Josh smirked.

"That was a low blow," Tyler shook his head. "Was that your master plan? Make me fall for you, get with me, then take advantage of me just to leave me useless while you bully me?"