20. Brownies

Hello! Don't forget to comment so I know you're liking the story (:

"Ta-da!"

Josh opened the door and was met with Ashley and Hayley, the former holding a tin container with aluminum foil on top. "What the fuck is in your hand?" He asked as Jim ran out to greet the couple.

"Finn!" Hayley bent down and greeted the dog. "I saw you yesterday but I missed you the whole time we've been apart."

"His name isn't Jim," Josh said before quickly realizing what he said. "Finn. I meant Finn."

"Hmm you got tripped up though so it automatically means his name is Finn," Hayley replied, still looking at Jim.

"Come in," he sighed. "And you didn't answer my question, bitch," he continued as they entered the living room, shutting the door behind them.

"It's a surprise," Ashley hummed. "For the party."

"I'm scared," Josh instantly decided.

"It's nothing," the girl assured, setting the container on the kitchen counter. When she turned she saw the other two had followed her into the room and she caught a glance at the side of Josh's head. "Oh my God!" Ashley squealed, running over to him and pulling his head down due to their height difference.

"Ow, fuck," Josh replied, complying with her. He didn't really have a choice since his head was being yanked down.

"Your tattoo looks so fucking dope," she examined the area which was covered with clear wrap, allowing Ashley to see it. "You did go to Frank, right? Tyler knows him."

"Yeah," Josh jerked his head back, making his friend put her hands up in mock surrender.

"And Ty got one too?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, same one. On his arm though," Hayley and Ashley shared a look before bursting into giggles. "What?" He asked, annoyed.

"Nothing," Ashley replied, trying to fight a grin.

"Guys," Josh whined.

"It's just you two are like a couple," Hayley gushed. "It's cute."

Josh then busted out laughing. "I love Tyler but neither of us like dudes," he explained. "We haven't caught 'the gay'," he jokes using air quotes.

"Yet," Hayley responded.

"We're straight, Hayls," he snickered. "Besides, he has a thing with Jenna."

"That's what they all say," Ashley sang. "I mean I'm bi but do you know how many guys Hayley was with before she realized she was a big fat lesbo?"

"One."

"Exactly, o—" Ashley looked at her. "Wait you were only with one dude before you realized you were gay? I thought it was more."

"Um... yes? That's how I found I was gay? I didn't hoe it up with a ton of guys before my mom found out and I had to move in with my aunt because my mom is a homophobic bitch," Hayley deadpanned.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Josh announced. "You guys can go couples council it out on the couch just don't fuck up my house and don't kill Jim."

"Finn," Hayley corrected.

"You're annoying," Josh replied with a fake smile before heading upstairs.

"You didn't deny it!"

---

The three had just arrived back at Josh's house from Walmart, each carrying multiple plastic sacks in their hands to avoid making multiple trips to the car.