Seven

"Tell me what happened," I said as I sat down beside Abigail at class

She wasn't crying anymore, but since she wore a lot of makeup, her eyes looked like the eyes of a three hundred year old zombie.

"You were right, Aeliana," she muttered.

"About what?"

"Anthony," She said, looking away.

I sighed. "Okay, now stop saying his first name out loud and tell me what happened before he decides to show up," I said, impatiently.

I was seriously dying to know what happened.

"He's mean... he really is,"

"Just tell me already, girl!"

"I went to see him because I had a doubt regarding yesterday's class..." she said.

"Okay... and?"

"And then," Leah sat down beside me. "He told her to disappear from his sight and not to stay within a range of 100 kilometers' radius from him,"

"He said that!?" I said in utter shock.

"No he didn't... I was exaggerating," Leah said, shrugging.

"Yes, he did!" Abby almost yelled. "How could someone be so insolent!? All I did was meet him to clarify a doubt,"

"No it wasn't," Leah said, suddenly.

"What?" I turned to look at Leah.

"That wasn't all she did," she started spilling the beans. "She had said something to tick him off,"

"Abby," I looked at her.

She was staring at the floor, a look of nervousness evident in her features.

"What did you do, Abby?" I questioned, cautiously.

"Ugh! Nothing!" She said, flustered. "I just couldn't help but tell him that he looked smoking hot in that black cardigan! It's not even that big of a deal!"

"What the absolute-,"

"EXACTLY!" Leah shouted. "She asked for it! Abby, it's just a damn cardigan! Let the man wear it in peace,"

"What is wrong with you? Are you outta your mind?" I was speechless. "How and why?"

"I don't know! I just-,"

"Just what!?" I scoffed. "You're unbelievable!"

"I just thought maybe..." Abigail stuttered and shut her eyes tight. "That maybe I could get... at least a bit closer-,"

"To him?" I completed. "By complimenting him on his looks?"

She didn't look at me. Her head hung low.