Six

"

"...and then he said, 'She isn't my actual crush, you are!' And I was like 'Fuck off, loser! I'm not that easy!' And then I blocked him,"

"Uh huh..." Leah mumbled, tapping her pencil on her desk while contemplating a physics problem, clearly not paying attention to Abigail.

"I mean, what a loser!,"

"That's enough, Abby," I walked in, laughing. "Your constant complaints will not make the guys here any cooler,"

"Yooo, Aeliana!" Leah wrapped an arm around me.

"Hey gurl!" I replied, brightly. "How's the day so far?" I asked Abby.

"Good! How about yours?" She smiled.

"Great! Since we didn't have physics class yet," I mumbled the last part sulkily.

"Dude dude dude! What happened yesterday!?" Leah almost screamed, grabbing my shoulders and turning me to face her.

"Alright! I'll tell you. Chill!" I said, laughing. "Okay..." I mumbled.

"Hurry up!" Abigail pitched in.

"Okay okay! It wasn't that big of a deal... I just stepped inside, got threatened and insulted and sent back home," I said in one breath.

Leah chuckled, "Sounds a lot like him!"

"See, if I was the one apologizing, things would have been so much more interesting!" Abigail confessed. "And hot,"

"Shut up, Abigail!" Leah laughed at her ridiculous statement. "This was about being polite! Not seducing your professor!"

"To me, it is about seducing him," she said, her eyes closed and eyebrows raised.

I looked at her and gagged. "He's worse than Satan, I tell you!" I said.

"Isn't that the best part?" Abigail asked, smirking as she raised an eyebrow.

"How is that the best part?" I asked in disbelief. "He gets angry even if you look him in the eye!"

"Oh! Dreamy!" Abigail said, fluttering her eyes while fanning herself.

"What the absolute fuck, Abigail?" I rolled my eyes.

"Have you heard of this; 'angry sex is the best sex' ?"

"What the fuck!?" Leah and I screamed.

"What!?" Abigail shouted as if she didn't understand that we thought she needed a mental asylum.

"You're crazy," I sighed .

"Don't say 'sex' and 'Mr. Decarlo' in the same sentence," Leah whispered. "It might be a sin,"

"In what world does 'seduction' not end with sex!?" Abigail practically screamed.

Now I noticed a few heads turning in our direction.