The fourth year

Pandora POV:

A month has pass since then. Rose was suspended for two weeks and she have to clean the most stinkiest and dirtiest place in the whole school, the dump pit for one month. It was filled with rotten meats and vegetables, poisonous substances and some weird things that i don't want to say. It smells like a skunk spray, rotten flesh, animal crap, soured milk, rotten eggs and molded cheese mix together. That send shivers down to my spine. Today is the pillar show. I have confidence that we are going to win.

Flint POV:

My name is Flint Alignac, the youngest royal knight in Arirus. I am also the representative of the 4 year class S. Despite being a commoner, i have earn the students respect in the school for being the strongest. For some reason this year's first year class S is nothing but a mystery. My subordinates for some reason can't infiltrate the security around it.

It was about time for the first year class S to have their pillar show. I was receiving report for my subordinates.

''How is the first year?'' i asked. ''According to the spies, the class representative of first year class S, Pandora Hearts is just like you, a commoner who was able to climb to the top but he had it harder. He was abandon by his family. Without any support from anyone, he was able to built a life change company.'' Lily informed Flint. She is from Arirus, she is the daughter of a small noble. She has a system of spies that can rival the royalty's spies system.

''I also found out that your prince is chasing him. Apparently, it was love at first sight the moment the prince lay his eyes on him.'' she continued as she lean on the railing in front of her. Flint was interested on how beautiful Pandora's aura is.

''Lily, how do your spies even get close to him? The assassins around him is much stronger than mine. I guess the weakest one is as strong as a B rank assassin.'' Colm asked. He is from Zetarian, he is a duke's son. Even though he is not a spy master but his family is assassin for generations. This spike Flint interests.

''We didn't. He isn't that secretive about these basic information. His parents also publicly disowned him. He was able to keep his name is because of his grandfather who on the other hand disown Rose and only acknowledge Pandora as a Hearts.'' said Lily. She was quite upset because his spies and assassins system are so powerful and efficient that they make the king's spies and assassins system look like a toddler.

''Looks like you found your match, Lily.'' Colm said full of amusement. He cheekily smiled as she glared at him.

''Well, i'm curious about his attribute. He never use his magic during training. According to my spies, it seems like he is helping the teacher teaching the students.'' she said.

''Well we will know soon.'' said Flint as the curtain about to rise.

#####

I can't believe myself. I actually update four chapter today! I am so proud of myself!

This is Starlight and i hope you like this . Peace out!