I'll Play Your Game

Start from the beginning

That means,

That I have two freaking wooden bricks as roommates!!! Both Momo and Irene never smile. Aish. They should get along perfectly. At least Nayeon is also my roommate.

Momo's POV

I dropped Eunha off by her dorm. She smiled and thanked me once more before closing the door. I don't even know why I pretended to be nice to Eunha all the way here. Aish. I hate Kim Dahyun.

I looked down to my phone and sighed. Kim Dahyun, Bae Irene, and Im Nayeon are my roommates. I personally don't have a problem with Nayeon. But Irene is crazy rich, which leads me to conclude that she's probably a bitch.

And Kim Dahyun... she's— Whatever, I just hate her.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to head to my mansion like dorm.

I was about to get out my room keys, when the door opened.

Standing there was Bae Irene, with a poker face. I take that back. Maybe she'll be quiet and stay out of my way.

"Are you Kim Dahyun?" Irene asked. Eww. I wanted to gag. I tried my best to hide my disgust and kept my poker face on.

"No." I said coldly. Irene raised her brows.

"Momo Hirai then?" She asked. I just nodded.

"Are you—" Irene asked but I ignored her and walked inside. She scoffed in disbelief.

She suddenly pinned me up against the wall.

"I like you." Irene said while biting her lip. The fuck? Is this girl out of her mind?

"I just met you." I said blankly.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" Irene questioned. I scoffed.

"Just because you're JYP's daughter, doesn't mean I have to worship you like some god. I'm here to study. Not to look for a girlfriend." I said while glaring at her.

"Girlfriend? So you're gay?" Irene asked with a smirk.

"None of your business." I said while pushing her off.

"This room is mine." I said pointing to a vacant room. I walked inside and locked the door immediately. How am I going to stay here for 4 years? I'm going to ask to change rooms tomorrow. I can't be in a dorm with a girl who likes me. I can't catch feelings.

Dahyun's POV

I was the last one to arrive at our dorm. To my surprise, I didn't get the smallest room. Irene got the biggest, of course. Nayeon got the second. And Momo took the smallest for some reason.

This girl is strange. She's really down to earth for someone who goes to JYPU. I admit, most of us who attend JYPU are spoiled brats.

——————————————————————

"She's so annoying." I complained. Nayeon just shook her head while laughing.

"Be honest. Do you like her?" Nayeon questioned.

"No... why would I like Momo?" I asked with disgust. Nayeon's lips formed an evil grin.

"I didn't even mention Momo... so you do huh?" She teased. Fuck.

"You implied it though... and plus, I would never fall for a jerk like her." I said. Nayeon looked at me questionably. I punched her on the arm.

"Yah! Stop it." I glared.

"Anyways..." Nayeon continued.

"You're gonna dump Momo after you make her fall for you?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes." I said simply.

"You sure?" She asked, still not buying it.

"Yes." I said again. Nayeon just laughed.

"Yeah right. I've seen this on SO MANY bad TV shows." She teased.

"You'll try to do your little plan, and then you'll fall in love with her and blah blah blah." Nayeon rambled. Pfft. I'm not like the characters in her stupid TV shows.

"Well— you should watch better TV." I retorted.

Momo's POV

Fuck. I left my charger at the orphanage. I guess I'll go buy a new one tomorrow. But I need my phone right now... Aish. I can't go ask Irene, because she likes me. Nayeon is not in her room either.

I can't believe I'm doing this shit...

*knock knock*

"Hello?" I asked. No response. Kim Dahyun! I know you're in there.

I was about to open the door when I heard her yell.

"She's so annoying!!!" Dahyun groaned. Who is she talking about? I leaned in closer to the door.

"Be honest. Do you like her?" Nayeon questioned. Like who? Wait— why do I even care? I rolled my eyes.

"No... why would I like Momo?" Dahyun defended. My eyes widened. Please no. I'm not about to live with two girls who like me. I took a deep breath in and continued to listen.

"You're gonna dump Momo after you make her fall for you?" Nayeon asked. What the fuck? That took a turn. Make me fall for her? I scoffed. As if.

"Yes." Dahyun said simply. Alright. If you wanna play, let's play. I'll reverse this little game of yours. I'll make you fall for ME. And then I'LL dump YOU.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped.

"Can you not?" I asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Why? Are you stalking Dahyun now?" Irene asked in a sad tone. Is she jealous? Or does she normally talk like this?

"No. I'm not. She's trash talking me." I retorted. Irene seemed... relieved?

She pulled me by my collar and pinned me against the Piano.

"Momo... I've never liked someone before... especially not a girl... why... and how.... how are you doing this to me? I barely know you..." Irene whispered into my ears. I shivered as her hot breath touched my skin. No. This is not happening.

I pushed her off aggressively. She looked at me with a sad expression.

"Do you have a charger?" I asked as if nothing happened.

(A/N: This is kinda messy... but it was also really rushed. Sorry guys! I'll make it better...😬🙃 Thanks for reading though!😘)