Chapter 7

_Percy_

When we got to the castle, Annabeth immediately started drooling over architect.

"Look at that building it's beautiful! The arches, the guilded tarrances, the-."

And that's when I zoned out. By the time Annabeth was done, the train had stopped and it was time for us to go to Hogwarts. 

Stepping out the train I stretched my barely used leggs. Then, I heard it.

"Hi, Milord!"

"Pleased to meet you, Lord Perseus!" 

"Master, Lord!"

Black, skeletal horses rushed toward me, fighting for my attention. The carriages that they towed followed them as they asked for me to pet them and talk to them. I guess they didn't see many sons of Poseidon often. As I turned toward Nico I saw him dissapearing under a troop of fangirling horses.

"You can see them?!" Harry and Ron said simultaneously. (That's a big word. Good job Percy.)

"Wow that's creepy," I thought.

"Yeah, duh I can? Can't everyone see them?" Piper said.

Ron looked kind of shocked that Piper could see the horses.

"Yeah can't everyone see the Nico horses?" I said. That earned me a jab from Nico, who glared at me.

"What are you?" I asked the horses.

"We are called thestrals, Milords," one said.

"Why can't everyone see you?" Nico asked the horses.

"It because only people who have seen death can see us," another thestral replied.

"I saw death literally," I thought. 

"Can all of you see them?" said Harry looking at Annabeth.

Everyone nodded in response. 

"Guys, come on, let's get in a carriage!" said Hermione, breaking the silence.

We all hopped into the carriage and went off to Hogwarts.

_Ron_

That's weird! All of the Death Eaters including Annabeth and Piper could see the thestrals. Plus, the thestrals even seemed to be trying to swarm Mini-V (Harry's and mine nickname for Voldemort's grandson) and Nico. That decreed that everyone in their group, except Annabeth and Piper, were evil and that was period.