Once it started going it looked like Swagger had something on his mind.

"You okay Eric?" I asked and he nodded "just thinking what you said last night. About not every girl is a bitch" I knew he was being serious but I couldn't take him seriously. "I don't know I haven't had a girlfriend since I started YouTube and all girls want from me is to fuck them so they can have bragging rights that they fucked the swagger souls" he sighs running his fingers through his hair.

I almost felt bad.

He had a point once you're famous no one cares about who you are they care about how many followers and how much money you're worth.

I grabbed his hand and looked at him. "I promise you will find the lucky girl that will make you change your mind about that" i smile at him and he just smiles back.

When our ride was coming to an end we were slowly going around coming to a top so the people at the bottom can get off.

Once we stopped at the top we got a view of what almost looked like the roof top view.

"Well even though it was kinda cold and not the type of weather for ice cream..." Swagger looked at me and grinned "... It was still fun" I smiled back I was glad he was having a good time. "Expectably with you" he grabbed my hand and held it giving it a tight squeeze.

I felt my face burn up a bit.

Once we got to the bottom we got out and started heading towards the uber Eric ordered since it was getting reasonably late. "Can we uh... Still like video chat when we're back home?" Swagger asked and I nod "oh course if you ever need to talk I'm all ears Eric" I nudge him a bit and he chuckled "thanks."

Heading back to the hotel room was a pain since Toby and Mason were fucked. Once we got them inside and in our room they immediately slammed on the bed and were just giggling to themselves. I set Mason's alarm for 8 in the morning since our flight was at 10. Toby wasn't gonna come with us this time since he's going back to America with Eric and I'm not sure where there managers are heading.

I sat on the bed with swagger and the stuffie he got me. I was just going through my phone setting a couple alarms as well.

"Hey since it's our last day lets play truth or dare. Get to know each other more" Toby says and I shrug. We all gathered around in a circle including Ryan and Sam.

"Swagger truth or dare?" Mason smiles "truth" Mason and Toby giggle like little boys "do you have a crush?" Swagger rolls his eyes "no I don't" he said but his face was slightly red. "Ryan truth or dare?"

We played this game for about an hour I went a couple times Mason making me answer the most embarrassing questions like if I'm a virgin and when I'm gonna have my period next. In which I'm not gonna and he knows it since I started using birth control pills to stop my periods because of how bad they can get.

"Okay Max truth or dare?" Toby giggles and I felt another embarrassing one come "truth" I kept saying cause I didn't trust them with dare "who is Nathan?" I felt my stomach drop but even Mason giggled "ohhhhhhh~~ who's Nathannn" Mason acted like he didn't even know, or maybe he's to blasted to even remember.

I get up "I don't want to play this anymore" I walk out of the room shutting the door behind me.

Swaggers POV

She left the room and I felt angry at the guys for laughing but Ryan and Sam were sitting there uncomfortably. I get up and follow her.

When I got out I seen she was no where to be found. I went into the elevator and clicked the highest floor. Exiting I went into the janitors closet and up the ladder and onto the roof where we first had a discussion. I heard sniffling come from the little hut.

I go over to see her hugging her legs to her chest and crying into her arms. I sit next to her and hold her close.

"Mason can be a cunt sometimes" she says and I nod in agreement "what happened back there?" I asked instantly regretting it.

She probably doesn't even want to discuss it.

She lets out a breathy sigh "I use to date a guy named Nathan. He was Mason's bestest friend. I fell for him and he asked me out so of course I said yes." Her body started to shake, I assume she was cold so I gave her my jacket and wrapped it around her.

"He was nice at first till he got mad when I was doing shit he didn't want me to do or I wasn't doing what he wanted me to do, like give him a blowjob. I wasn't comfortable with that so he..." She chokes on her breath trying not to cry as she shakes more "he hit me"

I felt the world stop when she said that. Who could hurt her? Who would even want to? She's so pretty and fragile who would want to break someone like her? "For a year it got worse and worse till he beat me so bad and Mason walked in on him doing it. I've never seen Mason so close to killing a man" she leans on me. "When Mason isn't there I will be. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you like that again" I squeeze her tightly as she continued to cry.

I promise.

I will never let anything hurt you ever again.

I swear on it.