.9

If you have not seen this video of their misfits house what are you even doing with life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My room was coming together nicely, as a warming present Ryan bought me some LED lights to put around my room. Almost like Toby's room my room if based around pastel purple it's always been my favorite color.

Once I was finished I looked around and was satisfied.

It's been about a week since we all moved in and honestly we have gotten everything finished and put away. Eric has been kinda distant. It's almost annoying because he will get close and friendly then push me away.

I chose to ignore it because I can't do much about it.

There was nothing else to do so I decided I would clean the pool. With all the frees around fucking leaves get inside the damned thing making it look gross and the guys are gonna be filming a house tour today anyways. I'm not gonna be in it cause their viewers don't care about Mason's sister and in all honesty I don't wanna be in the video.

I grabbed a two piece and instantly feeling self conscious. I sat down and decided to post a picture hoping Eric would see it.

After multiple pictures and angles I got one that I liked the most.

2,348 likes 57 comments
Max.bradford- being the first one to swim in the pool 💖
Themasonbradford- NOT IF I GET TO IT FIRST
Mccreamy- I dipped my toe in it does that count?
Account1- QUEEN 😍
Goodguyfitz- y'all are gay.
|
Tobyonthetele- you're just jealous.

I head downstairs seeing Mason, Toby, and Ryan playing Mario Kart. I walked passed them and headed to the backyard. Eric and Jay chilling by the pool. Jay has only one toe in the water making me giggle.

"You guys wanna help me clean the pool?" I caught their attention as I grab the pool net. They shook their head no and I shrugged connecting my phone to the speaker playing 'Mo Bamba' and setting my phone on the table. I slip in feeling the water naturally heated to a good temperature. I started to gather the leaves and shake them off the net and out of the pool.

Before I was done I heard someone run and slam into the pool. Water splashed everywhere and I seen Mason in his underwear with goggles on. "Come on boys the water fineeee" he collected some water in his mouth and spit it at me "you gross cunt" I whacked him with the pool net but not before everyone jumped in at once causing a huge cannonball.

I was soaked from the explosion and everyone was laughing. Including Eric. I threw the net aside and started to splash around with the guys.

This is the most fun I've ever had.

It was not long till Matt brought out some edibles. We all had our fair share of it and it tasted absolutely horrible but is being dumbasses we still at them.

It started going south when Mason brought alcohol in the mix.

Jay wasn't doing much since he wasn't that big on getting high but he said he would have a shot war against me.

Winner gets $100 and the loser has to lick Toby's inner thigh.

Mason set up 20 shot glasses filled with Vodka Tequila, which my god we might die from this. Eric was drinking whatever was left from the bottle while everyone was having either Whiskey or Jagar.

"3..."
"2.."
"1."
"GO!"

Mason screams and we start throwing back glasses. It was about Jays 10th one and he was slowing down a bit but there was no way I was licking the inside of Toby's thigh. I kept trucking through and finished while Jay had two left.

"JAYS GOTTA LICK THE INSIDE OF TOBYS THIGH!" Mason laughs out. The only reason why Toby would be okay with this is cause he's passed out in the pool chair. Other than that he would not be okay with this.

Jay goes over to him lifts Toby's swim trunks and licks his hairy thigh. Everyone was laughing, gaging, and stumbling around. Including me.

Night fell and it got cold we decided to go inside bringing Toby with us and setting him inside the bathtub. I went to go change but someone followed me into my bedroom I couldn't see much so I turned on my LED lights seeing it was Eric.

"Purple lights. Pretty" he slurred out and I nodded.

We were both heavily fucked and I went over to my closet grabbing shorts and a shirt. It was not long until I was pushed up against the wall by him. "Hey" I giggled and he smirked "hey" he replied "whatcha doin?" I asked and he shrugged "kinda what I always wanted to do" it was funny to see him try and keep balance but he started to lean in and smashed his lips against mine.

He wasn't being gentle at all it was rough and needy.

But I didn't complain I dropped my clothes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

This felt so right. This feels like something. I don't know what.

He leans down a bit wrapping his hands under my thighs and picks me up. We continue the kiss when he lays me down onto my bed.

Is this really happening? Or is this my blackout dream?

He starts to kiss down my neck but stops at my sweet spot when I moan. He starts to leave a hickey on the sweet spot and around it giving me love bites. I was breathing heavily as the room spun around me.

He pressed himself up against me and I could feel he was getting excited.

He then sighs pulling away, I whined a bit tugging on his shirt. "Max I can't. I can't take advantage of you while you're shitfaced. I'd never forgive myself and neither would Mason" he goes over and hands me my clothes. I grab them and sigh as well. I go to my bathroom and change into my shorts and shirt trying not to stumble and fall.

When I got out of my bathroom I seem Eric passed out on my bed. I smiled and climbed in next to him completely falling asleep instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh yeah you're so welcome 😉