Girls Can Be Dumb

Damon's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me, she can't stay still for five seconds!" I yell out to no one in particular.

I was alone.

This girl is going to make me strangle her, seriously.

"Lylah come out! This isn't funny!"

This place is a maze, it's going to take forever.

I walked around aimlessly for God knows how long. I can't believe I'm saying this but I was worried. I walk past loads of parents with their children and teenagers giving me weird looks.

I have to calm down before I have another panic attack.

I enter a room full of distorting mirrors, then I look around and notice there was only one person in here: Lylah.

"You little shit, why'd you run off- Lylah?" I quickly lower my voice once I realize she had her eyes closed tight as she squeezed her new bear.

"Lylah?" I ask again.

Her eyes pop open and she jumps up and hugs me, much to my discomfort.

"I knew you'd find me! I knew it!" I could feel her heart beating quickly against me.

"Hey it's alright but you fuckin' owe me." I hug her back, resting my cheek on her head.

"Oh I've never done this in public before." She untangles herself from me and slowly drops to her knees in front of me."I'll make it quick but pleasurable I promise." She reaches for my belt before I slap her hand away.

"Yo what the hell do you think you're doing?!" I step a few feet away from her.

"I thought you wanted me to pay you back?"

"Get up pervert! I didn't mean- why would I- look I don't know what kind of guys you've dealt with before but that wasn't what I meant!" I already knew my face was on fire.

"Oh I'm sorry."She stands to her feet quickly.

"Just explain why you vanished?" I huff.

"I didn't mean for all of this to happen, I only wanted to scare you. I went into the next room so I could pop out at you but then you never came, so I figured there must be more than one way to go. I started searching for you but I only got more lost, I figured it would be better to stay put so you could find me. For a moment, I thought maybe you left me on-"

Third Person POV

He fisted her small top and pulled her up to his lips, cutting off her explanation. She closed her teary eyes and melted into the tall boy's touch. His tongue slipped into her mouth as he let go of her shirt and held her head in place. She stood on the tips of toes to wrap her arms around his neck.

He released her and took a deep breath. "I'm just glad you're safe."

"I'm safe." She smiles.

"Let's get out of here." He grabs the stuffed animal in one hand and her hand in the other.

///

"You should have put some real clothes on." He grumbles, throwing his jacket at her.

"I'm really okay, you don't have to give me this."

"Put the damn jacket on or I'll leave you to the clowns."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"So... um what was that back in the funhouse?"

"What?"

"That kiss."

"It was nothing." He brushes off.

"Didn't seem like it for someone who wanted to take things slow." She teases.

"Would you drop it already."

"Whatever."

///

They stood on her porch awkwardly looking around.

"Um thanks for tonight."

"Even though it was kinda a disaster?"

"It wasn't all bad, I had fun for the most part." She laughs.

"Good I kinda did too."

"My mom is out with her boyfriend tonight, you wanna come in and watch tv or something, I mean it's only like nine."

"I shouldn't." He declines.

"Okay I'll see you at school then?"

"Yeah." He nods.

She unlocks the door before waving goodbye.

He steps off of the porch and stops and turns around. He rings the doorbell anxiously waiting for her. She opens the door and steps out again.

"Jacket- I forgot my jacket, y'know the one you're wearing right now."

"Oh right I forgot." She nods, slowly unzipping the oversized leather.

"Hey since I'm already here I might as well stay, I mean one hour won't hurt." He shrugs.

"Fine by me."

Damon closes the door behind him and attacks her, gripping her hips tightly as he kisses her. The jacket falls from her shoulders right before they fall onto the couch.

"This isn't slow." She mumbles against his lips.

"Shut up not now."

His knee moves in between her thighs and it triggers a memory.

"He doesn't even like you Lylah. Move on already."

She tries to ignore the words ringing in her head as she kisses the tattoo on his neck.

"Sometimes you tempt me." He shoves his head into her neck.

"It's okay, no need to be embarrassed."

"I've never... dammit don't make me say it." He groans.

"Had sex?"

She could feel his head nod against her in agreement. She decided to keep quiet about her also being a virgin.

"It's nothing to worry about, girls just don't know what they're missing out on." She plays with his hair and kisses his head.

"Liar."

"No really, girls can be dumb."

"I don't know what's happening but... just be patient with me, can you do that for me demon?"

"Yeah, I can do that."