Chapter 11

Liv's P.O.V

When I opened the door it revealed...Brad."Why the hell are you here?!?"I yelled."One don't talk to me like that.Two I came to explain and say sorry."I scoffed."Sorry for raping me!That it was an accident!You're an ass and I'll call the cops if you don't leave."I tried to shut the door,but it was thrown back sending me to the ground."He got on one knee and towered over me as I laid in the floor."Listen bitch!You left without my permission.So you are going to break it off with Liam and will come back to me because you 'love' me."I shook my head as tears dotted my eyes.He slapped me to my disadvantage."Brad please this isn't like you."Then I noticed the smell of his breath...alcohol.He slapped me again."Listen I was hammered that night so I kinda took advantage of you.I'm sorry for that.I have always loved you."Was he serious?He stood up and held out a hand.I cautiously took it bringing me to my feet.I went to walk out the door when something caught my eye.Liam's car was slowly pulling up next to Brad's car.Brad hadn't noticed."Brad leave.I don't love you."Then he pushed me to the ground and straddled me.I screamed trying to alert the boys.He punched me in the jaw.I heard a crack and was terrified he broke it.Luckily it wasn't that,but it was the sound of him being thrown to the floor.I looked to see Niall pounding his face."How could you hurt a girl or anyone for that matter?Stay the fuck away from her!"By now Liam had approached me.

I tasted blood and saw it was from my lip.Liam's face was red and puffy.He was crying.I cupped his face and slowly pecked his lips.The movement caused me to wince.A pain errupted in my stomach.I wailed and watched Brad leave and drive off.Liam cradeled me in his arms."Niall call 999."He turned to me."I'm sorry.If I hadn't left you then this wouldn't have happened."I shook my head and gripped onto his arm as another shock of pain coursed through me."Liam it hurts!"The tears at the corner of his eyes were visible by now."I know baby.The ambulance is on its way.Hang in there baby.I'll be with you through it all."Realization hit me."Baby your my teacher.What will they think when they see me at your house in a robe."Then I turned red like a tomato at the realization that I was in a robe in front of four other boys.I groaned at the thought.

***********

I remember being put onto a strecher and Liam holding my hand but other than that I have no idea what has happened.I woke up in a hospital room for the 2nd time this month.This makes me feel bad because Liam of course is paying the hospital bills along with his regular bills.Ugh.But I can't stop him.

I turned my head to see Liam asleep in a very uncomfortable looking position.His hand was placed firmly in mine as if he was scared he'd loose me."Liam.Baby?"He stirred a little but squeezed my hand.He was mumbling in his sleep.Then started crying in his sleep."No Liv please come back.I need you.Please don't leave.Liv!!"I woke him up once he began to scream.He jerked up and faced me."Oh Liv you're alive.I dreamt I lost you."Tears still rolled down his cheeks.I whipped them away."Baby I quit my teaching job and signed you up for online school."I was shocked at first but understood.I couldn't go back."Hey Liam?Where's the boys?"As if just on cue,in walked four mopey boys."Li have you heard anyth-Holy Shit!!You're awake."Niall said in a giddy voice.The boys all tackled me into a group hug."Love you guys too."I said in between giggles.

We all got to talking and laughing when the doctor walked in."Ah I see you are finally awake.Well uhm boys may I talk to her alone?"They all nodded and the doctor approached me."Ms. luckily the blow to your stomach didn't cause to much stress or pain on the baby.So you may go home and I order you to rest.You're about a two days pregnant.Congratulations by the way."With that he left.The boys came back in and saw my expression."Guys I need to talk to Liam.Please."They nodded and left.The worried look Liam gave me made me break down into tears.He rushed to my side to comfort me."Li-am I'mm preggnant by two days.Twwo dayys wass wheen hee rappedd mee."His eyes filled with hatred."Liv listen to me.I will be the baby's father not that prick.I love you okay?We've been dating 6 months and I know you're the one and only.So here.I was going to give this to you earlier but...yeah."It was a beautiful promise ring.I nodded as tears filled my eyes."Liam I love you."He smiled."I love you too."

**************

It had been three months since Liam gave me the promise ring.I never knew somebody could love me as much as he does.By now my belly was showing and the boys agreed that they would be there throughout my pregnancy.All the boys had checked on my everyday this week.Liam hadn't left my side and promised me that he would be a great father.I was so happy to have somebody to have by me.A knock on the door interupted my thoughts.I looked up to see Liam smiling.I held out my arms and he chuckled while climbing into the bed with me.He rested his head on my chest while his arms raped around my waist.I squeezed him tightly causing him to groan."Liam?""Yes love?"I loved it when he called me that."I'm scared."He sighed and sat up."Baby I know you are.You'll be a great mother."That put me at ease."But what about the people at school?What will they say?"Then he frowned."Well I quit my job and signed you up for online school so we don't have to worry about that or Brad.Plus I got a new job at a music shop."I forgot all about online school."Speaking of school,I should probably get to work."He nodded."Liv I love you."I smiled amd said "I Love you too."Then he left so that I could work.

I had been working on schoolwork for two hours when Liam yelled to me from downstairs."Babe get ready and dressed in something fancy!!"I sighed."Babe I don't have any maternity dresses and is this a date!?!"I could hear running up the steps.He approached our bedroom door."Yes it's a date and wear one of your dresses that you have now.Show off your bump because I like it."It's great how he calls the baby his even though it's not his own,but Brad's.I wish it was Liam's baby,but we've never had sex.Luckily Brad is in jail for 20 years.Liam wanted to put his name on the birth certificate so that's what we are going to do.It then just hit me.Today was our 8 month anniversary.Shit.I've been so stressed with pregnancy I haven't thought about it.Aghh I'm a horrible girlfriend."Babe no you're not.It's okay I understand you're busy with pregnancy."Did I say all of that out loud?"Yes babe you did."I mentally groaned.Liam walked over to me and kissed me softly."Get ready sexy."I laughed and sent him out of the door.All I had to do was hair,make-up,and get dressed.

**************

One hour and a half later....

I was ready and walking down the steps.I picked out a dress that didn't show to much of my bump.Once I reached the end of the staircase I called for Liam.He ran over to me wearing a tux."Ready and my do you look marvelous."I giggled at his compliment.:"Let's go."We got into the car and drove off.He continued to compliment me the whole time."Liam where are we going?"He shrugged his shoulders.I groaned and looked out the window.When the car came to a stop I turned my head to see what was in front of us.A gazeebo?He opened my door and led me over to it.I was confused as to why we were standing in a gazeebo that was in the middle of the woods by a lake.It was a breath-taking view."Liv I love you so much.I want to be a good father as well as a good husband to you.So."He paused and got down on one knee.My heartbeat quickened."Will you marry me."He opened a small velvet box that held a beautiful diamond ring.I froze so happy that I could't speak."Liam I...I can't."

Ahhh cliffhanger.Will she marry him or not?Continue to find out.

I'm so sorry for not updating.My computer had to be fixed and I just started school and just bleh.May I just say that I hate high school.I'm a horrible writer and I'm sorry.Thank you to those who have read this so far.I hope that you are all enjoying it.I won't update much though because I'm always crammed with stupid homework or studying.I had two tests my first week of school and tons of homework.I hate it.Anyway I love you all my butterflies.