Chapter 13

Liv's P.O.V

Why was he here?I thought he was spending years in jail?Who bailed him out?Liam clutched onto my hand."Why are you here?Shouldn't you be rotting in your cell where you belong?"He just chuckled."I had to come to my daughter's wedding."He had an evil grin plastered across his face."I'm not you daughter and you weren't invited.Who bailed you out?"He nodded his head towards...my mother.I looked at her and she looked down nervously."Mom!How...how could you?"She sighed."I never wanted you with...him.I knew your dad could stop it and well he's better now.We talked and we stil love each other."I was shocked she did that.But I wasnt shocked when he began laughing."Are you really that stupid?I dont love you.I just wanted out to get my revenge.Haha wow."Then before I knew it he pulled out a gun.He pointed it straight at me and pulled the trigger.I closed my eyes waiting for the bullet to pierce my skin but it never did.I opene my eyes to see that my mother had jumped in the way.I kneeled down beside her.

She already grew pale.I clutched onto her hand as sobs left my mouth."Honey I'm so sorry for my mistakes.I love you and Liam take care of her please."I yelled."Mom I love you too.I'm sorry."She shook her head and kissed my hand.Then took her last breath in my arms.Liam pulled me into his arms and there I cried.

-----------------------

It has been a month since that day.Yes me and Liam are married but that day was horrible.My dad was thrown in jail and has to stay their until death.If Liam wasn't with me,I would be lost and broken.The baby is healthy and well I'm pulling through.I would have been depressed but I know I had to stay strong for Liam and my baby boy.We discovered it was a boy.Me and Liam chose the name Hunter.I hate how I treated my mother,but I could never treat her like I did when I was little.She left me when I needed her most.I'll never stop loving her though.Well my life has certainly became better though.I am happily married and have a baby on the way.I have learned to enjoy everything you have in life.So I leave you with that reminder.

Survivor (A Liam Payne Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara