Chapter 3

Liam's P.O.V

I wonder what she will say.I hope it's a yes.I think she's really beautiful and the sweetest person I know.I know she's 18 and I'm 21 but who cares.It's legal and age doesn't matter.I was taking her to a beach.It's secluded and not really anybody knows about it.I figured this would be the perfect place to ask.Well this is it.

We got here and her brown eyes sparkled.She was amazed and it made my stomach flutter.I loved the way her straight brown hair would flow down to her upper back and chest.She was beautiful.The only thing that bothered me was the small bruises in the shape of fingertips on her arms.I could see a faint bruise on her cheek too.I'll ask later.Well here goes nothing."Livwillyougobemygirlfriend?"She giggled.Gosh even her laugh is adorable."What?That was gibberish and to fast."She was still giggling."I asked if you would be my girlfriend?"Her eyes widened and I mentally face palmed.I take that as a no.I dropped her hand only to have her grab a hold of it.I looked at her to see her smiling.I was about to walk away but she surprised me by standing on her tiptoes and pressing her lips to mine.I immediately kissed back.I felt sparks automatically.She pulled away and whispered yes in my ear.My smile grew even larger.

Liv's P.O.V

I don't know where that sudden confidence came from.I just kissed him.Wow.He's my boyfriend."So we are dating right?"I slowly nodded.Before I knew it he had placed a kiss onto my lips.There were sparks instantly.I smiled as he pulled away and grabbed my hand."So what are those bruises from?"I bit my lip and gulped.He would run away if I told him.But I can't keep secrets from him or lie to him."Uhm I bumped into a table."Dang it I lied.He didn't look sure about it but left it be.I'm thankful for that.

Liam's P.O.V

I didn't believe her but I didn't want to pressure her either.Maybe she would tell me when the time was right.I still can't believe she's all mine.I've only known her two days but I feel like I've known her forever.I couldn't help but steal glances of her as we walked down the streets.I would occasionally see her do the same with me.I would look at her lips whenever she talked to me.They were so pink and plump looking.I wanted to feel them against my own again."Liam?"I looked at her and blushed."Sorry."I said while scratching the back of my head.She giggled making my heart melt."What were you saying?"I asked sheepishly.She smiled and said "We're at my house now."I nodded.We were standing on her porch when the door opened.A look of fear washed over her face."Where the hell have you been?!?"She bit her lip trying not to cry."I was out."He had a look of rage on his face.Her eyes widened as soon as he raised his hand.He gave her those bruises.Before he could do anything I pulled her back.I stumbled onto the porch."Who the hell are you?Let my daughter inside now!"I shook my head and grabbed her hand.He tried to grab her collar but we were to fast.She was going to stay with me for the night.

She had been crying the whole walk to my flat.It broke my heart to see her like that."Liam I'm soryr you had to see that."I shook my head and bit back the tears forcing themselves to fall."Does he give you those bruises?"By now we were in my living room.She slowly nodded.She let more tears fall."He-e a-abbus-ees me.He-ee gett-s dru-nk and hu-rtss me."She was now in my arms.I was rocking her back and forth as we sat on the couch.Once she calmed down she explained everything.From the day he first hit her to now.

She had fallen asleep in my arms.I let her be.I wasn't going to make her go home.Not to that monster.How could a father beat their own child?I don't understand it.Especially if their child is as sweet as Liv.It hurt me to think about all that pain she has went through.For now I will just cradle her in my arms and watch her sleep peacefully.She had the cutest smile on her lips while she slept.

************

Liv's P.O.V

It was already time for me to go to school.I had been dating Liam for a month.I had been staying over at his house until last night.I had to go home or else the beating would be even worse.Today I would begin my last year of highschool.I wasn't excited.I won't be excited until I graduate.Ugh so far away.I jumped into the shower and took a really quick bath.I finished in record time.I quickly changed and sped down the stairs.Careful not to wake my dad,I grabbed a poptart and was out the door in seconds.I began my long walk to the school building.

I got there in about 20 minutes and groaned.I hated this place and always have.I walked into the school and a blast of heat hit me.It felt good.So far I was doing good.I just have to get to English.As I was walking there I heard some girls talking about the new Algebra teacher,Mr.Payne.They were gushing over how hot he was.I guess I will have to wait to find out.I saw Amy beside my locker."Hey girl."She said while hugging me."Hey."I actually was wearing a true smile.My phone buzzed and I quickly checked it.It was from Liam.Even the sound of his name makes my heart flutter.

From:Liam <3

Goodmorning babe.Have a good first day of school. xx

I smiled to myself.Amy looked over my shoulder and awwed.I had already told her about Liam.He is the perfect guy.I've already let my guard down.I trust him to soon.Oh well.I won't let anything happen.The bell rang and I was off to first period.

English was slow boring.Mr.Booth spoke like a robot.His voice was monotone.Next class was Algebra with Mr.Payne.I wonder what he looks lke?I was the first one there.He walked in as soon as the classroom was filled.I hadn't looked at him yet because I was geting my stuff out for his class.I grabbed my waterbottle and drank some.I looked up and saw what Mr.Payne looked like.